Girls did ye know about this-design your own clothes (1 Viewer)

Ladies, can I interrupt to ask a question?
What think ye of these shorts:
I got the exact same pair delivered today off Ebay. That's 1983 French Open champion Yannik Noah.

42-19260787.jpg

Yay or nay? Imagine some white, Irish legs in them.

will look good with your big glasses, hipster

does anyone make their own clothes?? i had a gf years ago who made elaborate goth stuff for herself all the time, then i was readin some book about showband type dance halls, they made all their own stuff too. just if your going to pick the materials, the design, the dimensions and so on, your really not far off self assembly.

Ladies, can I interrupt to ask a question?
What think ye of these shorts:
I got the exact same pair delivered today off Ebay. That's 1983 French Open champion Yannik Noah.
Yay or nay? Imagine some white, Irish legs in them.

how would you feel about being your own avatar?

This is the lovely Christina Hendricks, actress from Mad Men. Google Images should get you over that threshold nicely. ;)

clearly Carlow Punks hasn't been in the Horn thread for the past year, men and women are generally united in there over their love for the savage Ms Hendricks. Boys want to get into her girdle, women want to find out where she buys it.

What Katie Did underwear = savage.

So after work tonight while waiting for a prescription to be filled I decided to wander into a neighbouring shop. I picked up a what appeared to be a top because I liked the colour. I went to the dressing room to try it on and got confused. I seriously could not figure out how to wear it. I figure one of two things, either I am officially too old or fashion has just gone haywire.

I often think that some of the dresses in Penneys and Topshop are tops..cos there is no way they would even come close to covering my vagina.

I often think that some of the dresses in Penneys and Topshop are tops..cos there is no way they would even come close to covering my vagina.

Funny you should say that because the girl in the next dressing room came out in something shorter than what I was trying to put on and asked for an opinion from a friend. I almost interjected saying, 'it's cute but it's missing pants." If one can't bend over to touch their toes... hell even their knees without giving a show... IT'S A TOP not a dress!

I just don't understand how they can be comfortable wearing something that they would have to be concious of all night..Or maybe they just like having their gees hanging out..like britney..

nsfw:
watch

Can you buy bullet bras? If so, where? :D Marilyn Monroe rocked a great version of the bullet bra.

Those shorts are bad Cinnamon, even on Yannick.

I have a bullet bra and girdle from what Katie did.They are very comfortable but sizing is small. If you have a look in old lady shops they may have some cross your heart bras.They had a very pointy cup and look good underneath tight sweaters.Just be aware that almost every girl will need some "help" to fill the cone shaped cup because of the unnatural shape of it.

If anyone sees nice stockings please let me know.Specifically I am looking for a high denier opace stocking with a natural (not sticky) top for use with suspenders. Sort of like longer versions of the ones in Cabaret.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

clearly Carlow Punks hasn't been in the Horn thread for the past year, ....

True,

...clearly I'm going to be hanging around the "I have the horn" world that is Lifestyle more often, not for Ms Hendricks per se, instead to hear more from the girls of Thumped :rolleyes:.

"my large breasts are a little uncomfortable"
"my big ass"
"I really love the retro-style lingerie/stockings/corsets from..."

Yowza!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back