Gin & Tonic Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
theyre just fantastic,
here's to getting slowly hammered while sipping on a nice refreshing pint of G&T. well, was a pint. ahhhhh.....
DSC0d0207.jpg

I was told never to drink gin by my ma she said that only very strong people can handle it. I cry after a lot of drinks so I'm never touching it. Plus i'd say it tastes manky.

A while back when meeting some one's ma for the first time, the first thing they said to me was "gin, would you like some gin?". They were deadly serious.

I honestly can't stand the taste of gin. I'd really love if I could cos I really want to be able to drink gin & tonics.

im not appreciating this non-apprecaition of G&T in this here G&T appreciation thread

('stop saying appreciate in there!!')

gin is for heroes and middle aged women. there is no cross-over

Do you enjoy vodka mixed with tonic water to? Id just puke after swallowing that. I may stop ripping the stomach out of myself with lime, or maybe I did that when I was 15, when my naive friend and I very inexperienced in drinking shared a litre of vodka between us. One of the worst nights of my life. Many of them stem from Vodka.

Gin and Juice is a way nicer drink for shizzle. Snoop Dogg was right.

"Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]"

Do you enjoy vodka mixed with tonic water to? Id just puke after swallowing that. I may stop ripping the stomach out of myself with lime, or maybe I did that when I was 15, when my naive friend and I very inexperienced in drinking shared a litre of vodka between us. One of the worst nights of my life. Many of them stem from Vodka.

Vodka in general is just bad. Rum's where it's at sorry Ernesto.

i have a friend who calls g&ts "Audreys" after yer wan from coronation st. He'd ask for an audrey rather than a g&t. i used to appreciate it but i dont anymore. i downed far too much g&t and smithwicks last new years eve and was ferociously sick for the next two days. just the letters g and t bring it all back.

horror.

vodkda tonics? eugh. anything that tastes of vodka can fuck off. got sick, really sick from vodka when was 16 or so. same with tequila. can only drink them if im too drunk to notice what they are or theyre mixed (not together,stupid) and disguised

Gin and Juice is a way nicer drink for shizzle. Snoop Dogg was right.

"Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]"

i love that country cover version of that song

Vodka in general is just bad. Rum's where it's at sorry Ernesto.
rum is good too. only dark rum though. authentic sailor shit. none of yer barcadi shite

No, I agree. I REALLY want to like it. Does one aquire a taste for it?
well, if i did, i was born with it. gin is mank on its own. but its just great mixed with tonic water. hurra for tonic water!!

i have a friend who calls g&ts "Audreys" after yer wan from coronation st. He'd ask for an audrey rather than a g&t. i used to appreciate it but i dont anymore. i downed far too much g&t and smithwicks last new years eve and was ferociously sick for the next two days. just the letters g and t bring it all back.

horror.

shaney, yer mate is clearly a flaming homosexual. and im sorry to hear of your jee and tee downfall from new years eve

vodkda tonics? eugh. anything that tastes of vodka can fuck off. got sick, really sick from vodka when was 16 or so. same with tequila. can only drink them if im too drunk to notice what they are or theyre mixed (not together,stupid) and disguised

i love that country cover version of that song

rum is good too. only dark rum though. authentic sailor shit. none of yer barcadi shite

well, if i did, i was born with it. gin is mank on its own. but its just great mixed with tonic water. hurra for tonic water!!

shaney, yer mate is clearly a flaming homosexual. and im sorry to hear of your jee and tee downfall from new years eve

Aww the social drunk.

Mmmm. Gin and tonic. I used to go 'Ginning' with my nephew. We used to call it 'The Sport of Kings' and would go into town and get rat-arsed. It's one of the few spirits I can drink and stay happy. I get kind of high on it. Unfortunately my nephew got older than me, got married and stopped going out.

Mmmm. Gin and tonic. I used to go 'Ginning' with my nephew. We used to call it 'The Sport of Kings' and would go into town and get rat-arsed. It's one of the few spirits I can drink and stay happy. I get kind of high on it. Unfortunately my nephew got older than me, got married and stopped going out.
what a killjoy.
you should murder his wife &/or children

what a killjoy.
you should murder his wife &/or children

No children yet because I'm sure she has some fucking master plan where having kids is factored into the future after objectives a,b,c and d have been achieved. He has his stereo and computer in the box room even though they've a big spare room for 'visitors' all done out in gingham - cos it's fashionable you know. I won't say any more or I might start crying.

No children yet because I'm sure she has some fucking master plan where having kids is factored into the future after objectives a,b,c and d have been achieved. He has his stereo and computer in the box room even though they've a big spare room for 'visitors' all done out in gingham - cos it's fashionable you know. I won't say any more or I might start crying.
is he cowboy?

I can't recommend Gin but I can recommend what I have just found in my music library
The Clash "Rude Boy" the directors cut
This is the version with the full music and none of the film cutting in....took me something like 25 years to get my hands on this.

gin is a great drink. g + t goes wonderfully with guinness. after about four pints of guinness one can feel a bit "full", have a gin and tonic and it clears you right up for more pints.

I spent a lot of years having a love affair with gin, and then we fell out. I might see if we can rekindle the flames, though.

Not sure what happened. I do know that I spent many a Friday night in my early 20s drinking happy hour martinis made from well gin. Probably put away half my body weight in the stuff every weekend. Probably not the best idea. Probably best that I not do that ever again.

But gin, gin, I do love gin. It was my grandmother's cure for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back