gigs (1 Viewer)

shambles

did vice squad play dublin ? if not can somebody please put em on and english dogs too thank you...................

As far as I know Vice Squad have not played Dublin and they wouldn't have a big enough fan base here to cover their costs.
As for English Dogs one of my favourite songs from the music vids I have filmed in the last 5 years are by them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DIY do it yourself shambles, go on, for the craic.

also I have a vice squad snotrag, it has the picture cover of last rockers on it. Never used, 30 years old, got it at lancaster university gig, cost 50p. Not seen another since. Shitbay gold! Exploited were meant to play, didn't turn up, GBH filled in for 'em, which they seemed to be doing all the time them days. Loads times saw GBH and they weren't meant to be playing, got abit boring when you thought you would be seeing someone else only for it to be 'oh no it's GBH again'

cheers folks i asked some out of the paranoid visions crew might be somthing in the pipeline both bands eeee by gum lad..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back