Gig buddies (1 Viewer)

sleepy

Website
www.facebook.com
Just throwing this out here as an idea. Sometimes people want to go to gigs but don’t know anyone else heading and don’t want to go on their own. Also, a lot of people on here have fairly similar music tastes but probably haven’t met in real life. Anyways, what I’m thinking with this is, people post up gigs that they’re going to be heading to. And then if there’s anyone on their forum that wants to head along, they can private message and arrange going together.

Over the next while I’ll be heading to the following gigs in Dublin. If anyone wants to grab a ticket and tag along, give me a shout. You’re more than welcome.

Less Than Jake
the Bronx
Otoboke Beaver
Jeff Rosenstock
Descendents

I might be going to Brian Downey's Alive & dangerous on Sat. Depending on when we leave the inlaws.

I think its a nice idea but I don't think my social anxiety would allow me to meet any of you.

though I do/did have gig buddies that I met on here in the past. @jonah @Lili Marlene @Jill Hives . All sounders. Don't know if I have enough love in my heart for any more of you.
Ha! I am trying to move back to Dublin. Was just there today seeing two other past/presentish thumpeders.

I think its a nice idea but I don't think my social anxiety would allow me to meet any of you.

though I do/did have gig buddies that I met on here in the past. @jonah @Lili Marlene @Jill Hives . All sounders. Don't know if I have enough love in my heart for any more of you.
Am I nothing to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back