Ghosts (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 116
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3
I don't believe that dead people's souls are lingering around the planet... but I don't discount that something we aren't fully aware of might be.

When I was very young, maybe 4 since my little sister wasn't born yet, my grandfather (Papa) was planning to buy an old convent building to turn into a guesthouse and when we were visiting he took us (my parents, my brother and me) to see it.

I remember we were in a long corridor, and the place was lovely, but I felt really uncomfortable there, and Papa asked me what I thought of the place. I said "It's ok, but I don't like that lady." "What lady?" he asked. "That lady" my brother said, pointing to the lady I saw at the end of the hall. Papa said "Right, we're leaving!" I didn't think much more of it at the time, but about 10 years later Papa and a friend of his were having a conversation about the "feel" of places, and how homes can have a good or bad vibe. And Papa told him about how he hadn't bought the convent because my brother and I had seen something, how my parent's had said it was nonsense because none of them (Papa, Granny, Mum and Dad) had seen anything, but he trusted us and our gut instincts and wouldn't buy a house again without a few children to vet it first.

Up until then I had assumed that everyone could see the lady... not just my brother and me, and that Papa had just changed his mind about the place for other reasons.

OJDnPOR.png

My missus, a level headed person (with impeccable taste) is convinced she saw something dark and sinister looming over me in a house we stayed in in Prague. She hated staying in that apartment.

At her place of work ( a home for the bewildered) she noticed a man dressed in grey walking into the office. She made a mental note to check who dressed him that day as it wasn't really appropriate. When she finished what she was doing she followed him in....but there was no one there....:O......(gasp)

She has no explanation...it was so mundane yet inexplicable at the same time.

So needless to say I had her exorcised shortly afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back