GGI MICK CONTINGENT LOGISTICS THREAD!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Right...theres 19 confirmed so far on the 7.30 flight to Eindhoven..so we're gonna look at hiring a bus ..be better craic and the train is €24 e/w so it'll work out hella cheaper I reckon.

So..if you want in..GET FUCKING POSTING!!

THIS IS GWAN BE THE PARTY OF THE YEAR.THAT IS A FUCKING GAURANTEE..|..|!bing::clef::!gloat.|..|!bog:heart:::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::

and 9 in my crew.and Crispo and Tommy rasher.......Lets DO THIS!

Does anyone know if ya can bring yer guitar on the plane with ya?I paid for it....

Are youse flying on the friday?

You have to put your guitar in the hold if you've paid for it as a guitar, the only way you can bring it on the plane is if you buy a seat for it (sometimes cheaper than paying for it as a guitar).

If anyone does end up getting the train, I've heard rumours of some website where ultra cheap first class tickets can be purchased. Or else if there's a group, it could end up cheaper to buy a Kortingscard (aka Discount card) for around €50. Then you and 5/6 others can avail of cheap tickets.

Party-Buses.jpg

You have to put your guitar in the hold if you've paid for it as a guitar, the only way you can bring it on the plane is if you buy a seat for it (sometimes cheaper than paying for it as a guitar).

If anyone does end up getting the train, I've heard rumours of some website where ultra cheap first class tickets can be purchased. Or else if there's a group, it could end up cheaper to buy a Kortingscard (aka Discount card) for around €50. Then you and 5/6 others can avail of cheap tickets.

Yeah Damo..we're all on the 7.30..what flight you on man?

I better borry conzo's hardcase so

CONGRATULATIONS DAMIEN,MOST INFORMITIVE POST OF THE YEAR

must dig out my hardcase too. if I'm taking my bass which has yet to be decided...

Anyone travelling through Amsterdam? Runnin Riot are playing on the Friday night in Occii with a couple of local bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back