getting ripped for summer (1 Viewer)

Markiewicz . (spelt totally wrong, too lazy to google) on townsend st. used to do the gym and swim for 6 europes. with uncomfortable moments in the sauna thrown in for free. If you like to be nestled up to hairy men in speedos this is the place for you.

haven't been there in years so can't vouch for goodness badness these days.

deadly. uncomfortable moments AND polish men for 6 eurons. sells itself.
i can't be bothered joining a gym so i'd prefer to go to one that lets you pay for one off sessions.

deadly. uncomfortable moments AND polish men for 6 eurons. sells itself.
i can't be bothered joining a gym so i'd prefer to go to one that lets you pay for one off sessions.

i didn't mention Polish at all. Personal experience has you equating hairy + speedo with Polish?

Last time I was there I had little asian men mocking my swimming technique (flailing) while performing artful butterfly type strokes.

9781844543090.jpg

I can't believe that's a real book

He's a proper mentaller

n 1998, Bronson took two Iraqi hijackers and another inmate hostage at Belmarsh prison in London. He insisted his hostages address him as "General" and told negotiators he would eat one of his victims quickly unless his demands were met. At one stage, Bronson demanded one of the Iraqis hit him "very hard" over the head with a metal tray. When the hostage refused, the 18-stone strongman slashed his own shoulder six times with a razor blade. He later told staff: "I'm going to start snapping necks - I'm the number-one hostage taker." He demanded a plane to take him to Cuba, two Uzi sub-machine guns, 5,000 rounds of ammunition, an axe and a cheese and pickle sandwich. In court, he said he was "as guilty as Adolf Hitler". He said: "I was on a mission of madness, but now I'm on a mission of peace and all I want to do now is go home and have a pint with my son." Another seven years were added to his sentence

i wouldn't bother with gyms, full of cunts and way too expensive. just get some simple weights and bust it at home, press ups, sit ups and the like can all be done from home too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back