getting ripped for summer (1 Viewer)

i wouldn't bother with gyms, full of cunts and way too expensive. just get some simple weights and bust it at home, press ups, sit ups and the like can all be done from home too.

Or check out youtube, I found good 20 minute workouts through one of the vids there, they's for the ladies but there's loadsa stuff on there. easier if you're following a set routine. 20 minutes in the morn and eve is really doable, I do it before brekki in the morn. still not ripped but I feel muscles I didn't know I had.

If you have a couple of those on standby for when you're too lazy to head to gym. All the crap I need to carry around always puts me off.

I find the gym good although I've only ever used it for the swimming pool.

and that's how I plan to keep it.

Pool is deadly but hit the treadmills first, running gives a lovely calf. love a man with nice legs!

meh, I cycle enough as it is. Not that any of this excercise makes the slightest diffence to my physique, i'm not username: flashback!

"muscles I didn't know I had", "lovely calves", I is John's physique, "good ankles", "tits".....this thread so needs results photos soon.

i wouldn't bother with gyms, full of cunts and way too expensive. just get some simple weights and bust it at home, press ups, sit ups and the like can all be done from home too.

if you pay for a gym you might be more inclined to use it. this was the case for me at least, i joined one for a few months (the one above the spar on camden st, it was fine) and went 3 times a week until i realised there was a gym at work i could use for free so i cancelled the paid membership and then rarely bothered using the free one. i hardly ever used the weights i had either.

i tried to take up jogging last year but gave up after four goes when in found out its my least favorite thing in the world. swimming is my latest thing which suits me much better.

the only time i used a gym was when i was living in a gaff that had no shower. Or hot water.

So, I would be usually over at the gym twice a day having a shower or whatever. And then I started feeling guilty and doing something while I was there.

In no time at all (every day for 8 months) I had bulked up massively (slightly more than a kilo).

Fuck. sake.

what kinda weights do i need to have at home to get rid of chinese takeaways?

GFW_weights.jpg

saw this guy's autobiography in a bookshop this morning, nearly bought it but was too stingy

there was an article in some paper recently about him written by a former prison inmate who did time with him at the start of Charles' stretch.

It was pretty interesting. I think the point he was trying to make was Bronson was at the start extremely frightened of doing time, and that he basically wasn't able to do it. He invented the hard bastard persona because that's what every single person there does, but because he couldn't really deal, because the fear ran through him so much, the persona that he played overwhelmed him. And he became Charles Bronson.

i read gerry conlon's book recently, pretty good jail book. didn't realise what a feckless eejit conlon actually was. by his own admission like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back