getting 10-15 a3 posters printed in city center - non fiscally rapey options? (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
need to get 10-15 colour a3 posters done in town - what are the options these days?

i know the likes of reads used to do it, but they charged you a disc opening fee - anywhere you can just email?

mcg are long gone at this stage - they were my go to option back in the day..

E-mail [email protected] . This goes into their printing office, so if you give them the right instructions, the stuff can be ready for you to pickup when you go in there. This is great - no disc opening fee, and you get to go in front of the huge queues because you are just picking up. Ha!

E-mail [email protected] . This goes into their printing office, so if you give them the right instructions, the stuff can be ready for you to pickup when you go in there. This is great - no disc opening fee, and you get to go in front of the huge queues because you are just picking up. Ha!

sound! there used to be some fine looking spanish young ones in reads back in the day - I hope that this at least hasnt been affected by the current economic climate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back