General Election 24th May (2 Viewers)

Anyone know how my boys in the christian solidarty posse are doing?

I love those guys.

dublin central (based on current figures) looks like ahern, costello, gregory and donohoe.
but the other FF candidates could stage a comeback based on ahern's transfers. and mcdonald isn't far enough behind for comfort.

I'm engrossed in this at home today.

FF look to be doing well. FG vote is up. Lab down a few. Greens and SF not really making a dent. PDs yet to have one safe seat. Liz O'Donnell, Fiona O'Malley and Mae Sexton almost definitely out. McDowell will probably have to relive the endless recounts with John Gormley of 1997.

FF will have between 75 and 80 seats, so i can't see them inviting the 18-20 seats of Labour for a coalition as they would have to concede too many Ministries. Most likely seems to be FF/Green and possibly a few independents. Greens getting into Govt would be some sort of consolation for me anyway.

PD update:

Almost definitely lose five of their eight seats. Of the remaining three, Harney in trouble; Grealish and McDowell to go down to the wire. Reasonable prospect of zero PDs in the next Dail.

Dublin SE with nearly all boxes open:

Andrews 6175
Creighton 6071
Doolan 1447
Gormley 4477
Hearne 563
Ivory 81
McDowell 4312
O’Callaghan 3058
O’Gara 25
O’Sullivan 39
Quinn 5318
Tierney 112
Uzell 529

Clive’s uncle isn’t doing too well

Why so many votes for FF though?????? People must not really not give a fuck about the state of the services in this country. All they give a shit about is the economy. It's very disheartening altogether.

I heard a woman on her mobile saying 'jaysus, well ya know, it sort of you know the divil you know isnt it, you know the sort of a way'.

Maybe ireland is just a FF country? I dunno. Certainly any negativity that people have towards the Govt has been taken out on the PDs.

Why so many votes for FF though?????? People must not really not give a fuck about the state of the services in this country. All they give a shit about is the economy. It's very disheartening altogether.

*sigh* I know. Spineless and greedy. I'm depressed.

I heard a woman on her mobile saying 'jaysus, well ya know, it sort of you know the divil you know isnt it, you know the sort of a way'.

Maybe ireland is just a FF country? I dunno. Certainly any negativity that people have towards the Govt has been taken out on the PDs.

It's such a gombeen attitude, isn't it? Why do people bother their arses writing letters to the paper and ringing Joe Duffy about being on a trolley in A&E for a week and having to commute to Dublin from Donegal etc etc etc if they just go and vote the same shower of shites in again and again?

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's such a gombeen attitude, isn't it? Why do people bother their arses writing letters to the paper and ringing Joe Duffy about being on a trolley in A&E for a week and having to commute to Dublin from Donegal etc etc etc if they just go and vote the same shower of shites in again and again?

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

because they don't actually want change, only to have a few teeny tiny MAJOR things fixed without anything else having to go to pay for them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back