General election 2020 (4 Viewers)

Just saw a video of some "asylum seekers from the red cow" who'd seemingly gone over the road to the bluebell united pitches to play football (trespassing I suppose but that's not the big thing I'm concerned with in the video) being chased off by locals, one lad was hitting people with a stick (perhaps it was a corner flag). There'll be people killed soon enough by these fucks.

Or maybe not these fucks, they might wind some fucking dope up enough to do it for them.

Just saw a video of some "asylum seekers from the red cow" who'd seemingly gone over the road to the bluebell united pitches to play football (trespassing I suppose but that's not the big thing I'm concerned with in the video) being chased off by locals, one lad was hitting people with a stick (perhaps it was a corner flag). There'll be people killed soon enough by these fucks.

Or maybe not these fucks, they might wind some fucking dope up enough to do it for them.
Another busy morning down at the racism factory

1675080199013.png

Putin played the nazi card when launching a land invasion of another country last year, and has a great record when it comes to using a little push here and there to social media trends in order to get a little instability going in his favour. He needs western europe to remain unstable at this time.
A lot of the coverage in the past year about the Irish far right was about how we somehow didn't have an Irish far right party of consequence
Do you think that some of it has to be down to Russia not giving a fuck about us?

Like they have a vested interest in destabilising the FInns, the Germans, Italians, Brits et al with targeted RT programming about migrants and Facebook campaigns etc. and whatever else Prigozhin's Internet Research Agency throws at countries it wants to fuck with
I don't think we've really mattered much in the scheme of things. And have gotten lucky, insofar as you can call anything we've got going on these days 'luck'

Like they have a vested interest in destabilising the FInns, the Germans, Italians, Brits et al with targeted RT programming about migrants and Facebook campaigns etc. and whatever else Prigozhin's Internet Research Agency throws at countries it wants to fuck with
If they have interfered here, they have succesfully started a fb/twitter campaign where people hate the refugees from the country they are currently bombing daily.

An American guy (70's ??) today interrupted my conversation with a bus driver.
I said Giorgia Melori as "was or still is a neo-fascist" and the guys who attacked the homeless camp on Saturday were "organised violent racist thugs". And said the organised intimidation and violence against immigrants needed to be stopped.

The guy told me I didn't know what racism and fascism (not neo-fascism) meant.
I told him Melori's background in the MSI party (formed in 1946) and her praise of Mussolini in videos and if people beat up homeless immigrants they are racists.
He refused to engage and told me to look in a dictionary.
If he said to me and the driver can we talk about this somewhere else there would have been no problem respecting that.

If they have interfered here, they have succesfully started a fb/twitter campaign where people hate the refugees from the country they are currently bombing daily.
I mean they've had a go before, just not on the scale of the NATO aligned countries in Europe and the heavy hitters in Brussels
Like back in 2016, it was all the lads I knew who were big Putin heads and RT watchers thought the whole Pegida thing was fairly benign ("let them have their say" as opposed to "fuck these shitheads") and they'd be all over any immigrant attacks in Europe, particularly any sexual assaults

Anyways, it's only me connecting things I know and leaving out things I don't

An American guy (70's ??) today interrupted my conversation with a bus driver.
I said Giorgia Meloni as "was or still is a neo-fascist" and the guys who attacked the homeless camp on Saturday were "organised violent racist thugs". And said the organised intimidation and violence against immigrants needed to be stopped.

The guy told me I didn't know what racism and fascism (not neo-fascism) meant.
I told him Meloni's background in the MSI party (formed in 1946) and her praise of Mussolini in videos and if people beat up homeless immigrants they are racists.
He refused to engage and told me to look in a dictionary.
If he said to me and the driver can we talk about this somewhere else there would have been no problem respecting that.
MeloNi

Driver is cool guy in his 60s. Loves traveling, loves life, loves people.
Used to do bus tours and has covered much of Europe many times.
Luv the guy
Just buried a friend of mine
A barman
Made decent money at his job, was mad about rugby league, traveled everywhere to see Warrington, went to Australia to the rugby league world cup, all over he went
Loved rock and roll
One of his friends is a music writer, when Iron Maiden played in town, they all came in and had a drink and a photo with him. Nicko, the pilot lad, all of them in there to see my mate.
He loved his job, and he was so good at it
Like I know people who sling drinks, and they HATE it. It's a dead end for them.
But this guy was alive at work, it was an extension of who he was - he loved people and he loved entertaining.

There was a big stack of photos in the pub on Saturday and in every single one of them, he's with people doing something fun and he's smiling and happy.
Died at 55 in his sleep of a heart attack, but he lived a life, man.

I truly believe most people can be as happy as they decide to be
Like your bus guy

Last edited:
I matched with a politician on a dating app a little while ago. Freaked out and deactivated the account but I’m fairly sure they saw. I run in to them the odd time but I don’t think they knows it’s me.

Local taxi driver recently got herself into a bit of an internal kerfuffle trying to express her rage at all the Ukrainians taking up holiday homes vs. wanting Putin publicly executed to teach him, and everyone else, a lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back