General election 2020 (4 Viewers)

The Green Party may soon want people to turn off their lights when they’re having sex, a Fine Gael TD has said.

The Tánaiste told the meeting he would shower as long as he feels appropriate.

Fair play to FG for playing schoolboy the week of the IPCC report anywhooo i guess.
I don't really support carbon tax beyond it being a little chip off a much bigger rock but these pricks are just playing populist here.

You'd be a bit more okay with carbon tax if you knew that all the money was going to build wind farms and solar panels and shit like that, but in Ireland you know that pretty much none of the money is going to shit like that

You'd be a bit more okay with carbon tax if you knew that all the money was going to build wind farms and solar panels and shit like that, but in Ireland you know that pretty much none of the money is going to shit like that

Yeah, Like i think if people were able to know year on year what % of carbon reduction we are getting from that tax it would be viable, but like, as you say, it'll be smeared all over the shop most likely

There's a shitload of investment in insulating houses going on atm, maybe that's where the money's coming from?

i have a vague memory of a friend needing to get from bray to a job interview somewhere in dublin maybe 10 years ago, and the round trip costing something like €15. if my memory is sound, that's a near 75% reduction, inflation not being counted.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Got the eldest a leap card during the week and she can now get to and from the blanch centre for 80c return if she times it right.

Is he complaining that he can't get a hotel in Dublin?
How is there a hotel shortage in Dublin?

We're lousy with them

There is a hotel shortage in dublin, but only because currently, hotels are full of people on housing waiting lists and students. Also covid test / vaccination centres (red cow for example)

If the cunts in power just concentrated on supplying affordable / social housing there'd be ample hotels.

But no, they'd rather tell us we need more hotels (because there's more profit in it for their developer pals) and make jokes about not having anywhere to sleep.

Seems like you could chalk a lot of problems up to everyone being mad for having those babies

No shortage of houses or anything really about 30 years back
Build more, create more. Infinite growth for infinite babies.
No one ever says - stop having babies more.

I am not sure if I am blaming the parents or the kids - it will come to me the angrier I get and the more I stew on it
Damn babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back