General election 2020 (6 Viewers)

Imagine if the Green Party liked each other? If they believed in themselves, they could achieve anything!

They've achieved more this year than in their entire history in Ireland.

Edit -

I find it fascinating tbh. Like i'm spiritually a green but i don't necessarily think every green is fantastic. I'm just amazed that they managed to get anything done while seemingly imploding. Like it'd be too much to think that this is tactical 5g chess playing right? Just blind luck and circumstance?

Last edited:

"to pursue a career in international co-operation, human rights and democracy."

WTF?? That's not a thing. Did he just get a job for McKinsey and doesn't want to admit it?

If my job was supposed to be about prioritising the good of the country over my own self-interest I would simply not do anything that might trigger a bye-election and all the canvassing, hand shaking, baby kissing, and voting in confined spaces it entails, in the middle of a global pandemic.

But that's just me.

If my job was supposed to be about prioritising the good of the country over my own self-interest I would simply not do anything that might trigger a bye-election and all the canvassing, hand shaking, baby kissing, and voting in confined spaces it entails, in the middle of a global pandemic.

But that's just me.
Managed to squeeze that into a tweet. I'm taking the rest of the day off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back