General election 2020 (1 Viewer)

Remember the MMA dope?

Having served his 5 month suspension he's back in the party and been nominated to be mayor of South Dublin Coco. Some party colleagues are unhappy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No hot takes from you indie losers.

Who the fuck knows. Good luck to them. Just do what's best for Ireland with the resources available. I expect some absolute dopes TDs will appear with the spotlight on them.

Stephen Donnelly as Health is interesting. He was the great hope as the SD's number cruncher. Then satan incarnate when he deflected to FF. Simon Harris needed a break anyway.

Im somewhat hopeful, but afraid I've forgotten what having FF in Govt is like. Maybe they will help drag you culchiez along while the Greens tax your milk drinking, personal septic tank loving ways.

Up Ireland.

Donnelly is a piece of shit.

The new housing minister has opposed three attempts to protect tenant accommodation rights since 2016, and also voted for confidence in Eoghan Murphy last year.

The new minister for Education is the daughter of a FF TD who was using an offshore bank account for 20 odd years to evade tax, one of the accounts exposed by the Ansbacher affair.

Presumably we'll soon find out that Simon Coveney has been a British agent for the last 30 years and this is what qualified him to be foreign affairs and defence minister.

Catherine Martin is now the minister for so many things, it kind of makes you wonder if they stuck all that shit on her so that she'd be too busy to try and upset any of their horrible bullshit. It'd be kind of class if she was the only one of the lot that did a good job and made them all look shit.
The reality is, no matter what she try, she's basically the minister for getting given absolutely fuck all money from Pascal.

Ah, so FF's best even though they only needed to put a few forward, are actually shit. That figures.

Opposition are going to need more substance than repeating this change line, it's already boring.

Ah, so FF's best even though they only needed to put a few forward, are actually shit. That figures.
rumours of unhappiness in the ranks that (insert mediocre politician's name here, i can't be bothered to remember) didn't get a senior cabinet position, but a blow in like 'political wind vane' donnelly did.
a friend of mine campaigned alongside donnelly on the marriage referendum, and has a bit of time for him as a result. i just think he's irrevocably compromised,

anyway, at least monobrow chambers didn't get a ministerial role. or maybe it's not, giving him any sort of responsibility would destroy his credibility. though that assumes he has any to begin with,

Best case scenario is in about a year when going near people isn't fatal that the greens go redline on an issue and trigger another election, forming a govt with a wide left.

^^this is best case for the greens. Am I a green? I don't know, but my only interest in anything political any more is moving to sustainability. Everything else is just tax chess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back