General election 2020 (7 Viewers)

The polls are sorta putting non Govt Left close to 50%. If this continues how many days you ye's reckon we are off the FFG twitterati going godwins law on the left?
Defo.
If a viable left govt came into view in the polls, the scare tactics would mobilise biggo.

Richard Boyd Barrett did a great job on Sean O’Rourke today. Very steady.

Hard to see them all agreeing on a programme for government though – with everyone from SF to Labour to PPP in there. But what’s the worst that could happen?

Defo.
If a viable left govt came into view in the polls, the scare tactics would mobilise biggo.

Hard to see them all agreeing on a programme for government though – with everyone from SF to Labour to PPP in there. But what’s the worst that could happen?

The few non traditionals who got into galway council have made a little working group, which i think i still a minority but has been partially effective.

It'd be kinda gas because if the weather was looking that way you'd be sure those independent FF types would all be turning on their heels to group with the new majority.

I guess the worst that could happen is it leading to a FFG landslide in 4 years.

See when Varadkar says "SF are not a real party", what does he mean by that? I've heard it before that SF individuals (paraphrasing) don't have ideas of their own but that everything they do and say is directed by some sort of shady cabal. Is this what he's getting at? Where did they get this idea?

See when Varadkar says "SF are not a real party", what does he mean by that? I've heard it before that SF individuals (paraphrasing) don't have ideas of their own but that everything they do and say is directed by some sort of shady cabal. Is this what he's getting at? Where did they get this idea?

It doesn't matter where he got it, the idea is to create doubts among the large body of (geographically) southern conservatives who still harbor an irrational fear of the mystic far away north. Its hazing essentially.

As someone whos only had personal budget for a few years and basically knows nothing about finance, I'm going to go out on a limb and say everyone can retire at 65 and have pensions if you budget for it if you have the most advanced population data in the history of mankind and a computer and room full of people qualified to do this kind of thing on government salaries..

But seeing we don't have any of those things I think everyone should work to the grave as a goal.

Clearly a lurker.

Defo.

As demonstrated by all the attacks on Sanders this week.

Speaking of which, if Sanders got to be president it'd be the greatest thing for us as we're a fantastic country at following others. Right now Irish politicians have more or less correctly gauged the world feelings about how the economy should be in 2006.

Last edited:
Both Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil have "environmentalism" as one of the reasons you'd vote for them? Are you fucking kidding me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back