General election 2020 (2 Viewers)

xsteox

Supporter
So, what does everyone think?
Will the Dail sit next week from xmas break, or wait for another no confidence motion?
Make up? Ff and another rainbow coalition or minority ff plus fg as jr party and also opposition? Reverse of the current farce.

So, what does everyone think?
Will the Dail sit next week from xmas break, or wait for another no confidence motion?
Make up? Ff and another rainbow coalition or minority ff plus fg as jr party and also opposition? Reverse of the current farce.

Im really hoping for some sort of combo of a green /indie / Sinn Fein .
Basically anything but FG / FF / Labour

I am done having any tolerance for pricks that have just run this place in to the ground the last 100 years

and I’d say we’ll get a week before it kicks off

Can't think beyond pricks so far.

Maybe 15% less for incompetence and supply would force a slightly progressive coalition.

I've an awful vibe around people having too much money to give a fuck. Still depending on a young lady from Sweden to bring people on board with reality.

I'm still voting in Dg so it'll be the same 1/2 as always

My guess is Reconvene Tuesday, give people retiring a chance for their going away speech then Dail dissolved Tuesday or Wednesday, election on 7th february.

Election wise - probably a stalemate result like 2016.
Hard to argue with this

The people that are doing okay with the economy - which is a lot of people - will vote status quo.
The people who yell on Twitter will not be enough to change anything.

Would like to be wrong, but the atomisation within society will likely be reflected in the number of seats.
There'll be zero appetite within FF for another confidence and supply deal, so I have no idea how a very likely stalemate will be resolved.

I'll be voting Maureen (for Tony), Mary Lou (gotta go left and have a major crush on her) and Pashcal (he fixed the road)

my birthday is on the 7th. i'll never forgive varadkar if he ruins it.

i'm usually somewhat bemused by the hatred for labour (and for the greens). the sins of the major partner in a coalition are always visited on the junior partner.

I'm not sure the greens have any sort of a real plan other than allowing voters some feel good relief of conscience for voteing on environmental issues and avoiding the others.

i'm usually somewhat bemused by the hatred for labour (and for the greens). the sins of the major partner in a coalition are always visited on the junior partner.

I think we are a bit like the yanks and the brits in the sense that the right can fuck around for years blundering along while the left, unless they are coming across perfect in every way are 'weak'. ie Corbyn/Sanders style thing.

the local FG TD (noel rock) seems a decent enough sort, but i will take great pleasure in telling him i cannot in any conscience vote for FG. about the only thing they've managed well is brexit.

Anyone comes near any of you pricks the only question worth asking is what the candidates plan to address the IPCC report is. Lots of you are parents now so be sure to be holding a small child at the moment you ask them.

my birthday is on the 7th. i'll never forgive varadkar if he ruins it.

The Labour party has fucked itself by consistently shafting it’s voters every. Single. Fucking. Time. They get into (a coalition) government. They let themselves get bullied by the major party.
Basically they fuck over the people that voted for them just to be the minor party in a coalition (that they never benefit from)

Anyone comes near any of you pricks the only question worth asking is what the candidates plan to address the IPCC report is. Lots of you are parents now so be sure to be holding a small child at the moment you ask them.
Mrs. egg_ gave the local FF guy a quizzing about environmental policies during the local elections - car charging points, hedge cutting, etc. His response was "the greens aren't doing themselves any favours with all this talk about veganism" (most of the farming around here is beef and lamb)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back