General election 2020 (2 Viewers)

nuke terrorist

Supporter
I don't believe in group identity at all.
if some is stereotypical of people where they grew up it's probably because they are sucker.

''I'll decide what I think is important and not anyone else''

the bogger folks I went school with were nice n harmless but generally a bit boring.

Even for a bogger Dublin is really underwhelming and it's people have to pay through the nose for the privilege. The authorities seem to do everything they can to mess up the chance of having a great city.
Few European cities of Dublin's size have less happening.
Most cities have a few places like Jigsaw but Dublin has none now.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org

xsteox

So are they The Real green party, or the continuity green party or the provisional green party or....

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
the nearest A&E to me is 35 miles away.
Nearest A&E to me is 10 miles away. Arrived there with a 16 year old in tears with abdominal pain at 11pm last night, got seen at 9.30am this morning. Turned out not to be serious, so not harm done really but ... why would a hospital with a catchment of around half a million people only have ONE doctor on overnight duty in A&E?

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Nearest A&E to me is 10 miles away. Arrived there with a 16 year old in tears with abdominal pain at 11pm last night, got seen at 9.30am this morning. Turned out not to be serious, so not harm done really but ... why would a hospital with a catchment of around half a million people only have ONE doctor on overnight duty in A&E?

Because our public health system is shite?

nuke terrorist

Supporter
WTF? being 25 miles closer doesn't help much sometimes.
Limerick Regional A&E is the closest to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads