General election 2020 (2 Viewers)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
varadkar recently claimed that people heading abroad for a 'grass is greener' life won't find that rents are cheaper abroad. which is quite trumpian in its ignorance of reality.

he's such a fucking dickhead i have to get up super early in the morning to hate him with all my being

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
i mean, he's probably getting briefings about things like teacher shortages simply because people can't afford to live in dublin on a young teacher's salary, and then spouts of shit like 'rents aren't cheaper elsewhere'?
that's bizarre. either a) he doesn't give a shit, b) he's not paying attention in the briefings, c) he doesn't believe it, or d) he's trolling.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
He wasn't kinda wrong, he was plain wrong and he (and his advisors) has the responsibility to know that he was wrong before he made the statement. If anyone think he says this stuff off the cuff and it's not written by his huge PR team I have some magic beans for you.
who are his PR advisers, and what's the purpose of this? deliberately pissing people off when he knows this is a huge issue for the very section of the electorate they know they're losing to SF, is just bizarre.

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
who are his PR advisers, and what's the purpose of this? deliberately pissing people off when he knows this is a huge issue for the very section of the electorate they know they're losing to SF, is just bizarre.

Politics in the 21st century seems to very much be about pissing off the people who you know won't vote for you in order to amuse the people who might.

It's the "owning the libs" approach.

moose

Be kind.
Supporter
Solutions
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com

He had John Carroll, John Concannon and Patrick Geoghegan on the team in 2020. Not sure who's on his team now but I doubt he's doing it all himself in his role as Tanaiste.

I won't try understand his or their reasoning. He's done a lot of bizarre thigs over the years.

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
i mean, he's probably getting briefings about things like teacher shortages simply because people can't afford to live in dublin on a young teacher's salary, and then spouts of shit like 'rents aren't cheaper elsewhere'?
that's bizarre. either a) he doesn't give a shit, b) he's not paying attention in the briefings, c) he doesn't believe it, or d) he's trolling.

yeah he's either inept and/or a fucking liar or both. i think he's both. i i cannot wait to see him gone asap

nuke terrorist

Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Gilla Band
National Stadium
145 S Circular Rd, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, D08 HY40, Ireland
Yule (15 Years)
Dalymount Park
7 Dalymount, Phibsborough, Dublin 7, D07 P2T0, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• The Ruby Cord
    Horse and Rider
    Richard Dawson
    The Ruby Cord

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads