General election 2020 (2 Viewers)

I listened to that

Pretty good
Gave Troy a right go of it

Jennifer O'Connell had a similar note in the paper at the weekend, that she had a mortgage when she was 20, cos the banks were giving them out willy-nilly, everyone was getting them, and it was a very reasonable expectation for her at that time
And then you have Emmet Kirwan on Brendan talking about the struggle of even finding somewhere to rent now.
There's probably about 10 years between the two of them and it's an ocean.

Although I suspect O'Connell's husband is loaded.

She's most definitely from a privileged background.

They have that air about them alright. Oh look, they even have a school of their own
Looks like his mammy is principal

They have that air about them alright. Oh look, they even have a school of their own
Looks like his mammy is principal

They homeschooled their very high achieving children.

Can anyone fill me in on this?

Gardaí investigate after car driven through gates at Sinn Fein TD’s home

Three years ago the Sinn Féin justice spokesman’s car was burned outside the house and Mr Kenny has been the subject of death threats thought to be linked with his condemnation of attacks on asylum seeker

Can anyone fill me in on this?

Gardaí investigate after car driven through gates at Sinn Fein TD’s home

Three years ago the Sinn Féin justice spokesman’s car was burned outside the house and Mr Kenny has been the subject of death threats thought to be linked with his condemnation of attacks on asylum seeker

Carrick On Shannon antivax/antiimmigrant far right crowd have a vendetta against him after he very vocally condemned the attacks on hotels that were marked for asylum centres.

This fucking hit job book on Mary Lou, and this bullshit where they go "if you disagree with us calling you a fascist, well that's exactly what a fascist would do".... Christ i cannot wait for these cunts to lose the next election. Just a chance for some grownups to run the country alongside the Haely Raes, it'd be so nice.

Jesus Christ make it stop

article-1313358-0b404136000005dc-313_468x347-752x501.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back