Game of Thrones Season 8 (1 Viewer)

I think this was my fave S8 episode so far. Lots of people bitching about how it played out - kinda thinking i might rewatch the final 6 again in a few weeks when everyone shuts the fuck up - also - lots of cinematic stuff that was great. i guess bran might finally do something other than sit about listening to nick drake in the last episode- Dani gone full destroyer of worlds, the throne is empty/filled - suspect a very fast paced curtain show

It was really fun as as a visceral over the top gorefest, it is a pity that they've leant into the mad queen thing though.

Also, I don't believe Cersei is dead. A character as vicious as that, with the storied history she has, you need to see the life drain from eyes to know she's really gone!

seriously impressive

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Those poor bastards have made the best tv show ever, and cunts still won't stop whining

Whining? Come one, dude. Some people don't think season 8 is all that great. That's allowed. And it's hardly the greatest TV show ever made. It's a highly entertaining but somewhat hackneyed fantasy drama. It's grand, like.

I think Season 8 is a bit of a letdown for the following reason. You know when you have a romantic drama where the whole enjoyment is that tension as to whether the two leads are ever going to get it together or not? Like Bruce Willis and Cybil Shephard in whatever-it-was-called? And then when it does happen the whole reason for the drama kind of collapses? Or when in a horror movie you finally see the monster and suddenly it's not that big of a deal?

GoT S8 is exactly like that. We have waited years to see what happens when the dead break through the wall and when Dani arrives in Westeros. Now that it's all happened it's not that big of a deal and seems ant-climactic. Like, really ... was that it?

It's inevitable and sort of obvious and they seem to be trying to compensate for this with spectacle. Which doesn't really work. I'm looking forward to the last episode but also looking forward to it being over because I'm bored with it now.

Those poor bastards have made the best tv show ever, and cunts still won't stop whining
Exactly, Whoever above could only muster "That was shit" to the last episode should share with us their contribution to the human race in 2019.

The primary whine seems to be

turning her into the mad queen too fast

Which is essentially 'we want things to be very predicable'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back