Game of Thrones Season 8 (2 Viewers)

jon snow had a few too many shandies the other night

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I still need to read Neverwhere, which a lot of people swear by, and some more Sandman, which I've only read a small bit of, before I completely write him off.
IMO Neverwhere is one of his weakest books (Stardust is probably my favourite FWIW). Sandman is kinda more of the same - different realities presented as a kind of game you can choose to play (or not), but once you choose then the game's rules apply For Real. I actually think the choose-your-reality thing that underpins most of his work is a philosophical weakness that prevents his stuff being substantial

Even showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss were uncharacteristically anxious, wondering how the actors would react to the climactic twists. “We knew exactly when our script coordinator sent them out, we knew what minute they sent them, and then you’re just waiting for the emails,” Benioff said.

The cast then journeyed to Belfast to gather in a production office for the formal read-through. By then, everybody knew the tale that was about to unfold, with two notable exceptions: Davos Seaworth actor Liam Cunningham (“The f—ing scripts wouldn’t open, the double extra security!” he grouses) and Harington, who outright refused to read anything in advance.

“I walked in saying, ‘Don’t tell me, I don’t want to know,’” Harington says. “What’s the point of reading it to myself in my own head when I can listen to people do it and find out with my friends?” So, yes: Jon Snow, quite literally, knew nothing.

https://ew.com/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Episode 8×01: 54 minutes – April 14th
Episode 8×02: 58 minutes – April 21st
Episode 8×03: 60 minutes – April 28th
Episode 8×04: 78 minutes – May 5th
Episode 8×05: 80 minutes – May 12th
Episode 8×06: 80 minutes – May 19th

I just think I might be too tired to be GOT fan anymore, but I suppose I'll watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back