Game of Thrones Season 7 (1 Viewer)

Get this one. Still a screen recording but I'd give it a 9/10.

Game.of.Thrones.S07E06.Khaleesi.and.Her.Dragons.1080p.LEAKTV.X264-DAMNSPEAR

The time compression was a bit unbelievable. Yes, the time compression in the show with the dragons and the magic and the zombies and the flaming swords and the children of the forest and stuff - it was a bit unbelievable.

The time compression was a bit unbelievable. Yes, the time compression in the show with the dragons and the magic and the zombies and the flaming swords and the children of the forest and stuff - it was a bit unbelievable.
Pfft, nitpicknig.

"And then, then he goes over a cliff and he's falling and you think, oh God, James Bond's Jon Snow's going to die! He's going to die! But then at the last minute..."

He doesn't! yay. Gutted about the dragon though. Russian White Walker shits.
I'll spoiler that just in case I fuck it up for anyone.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The time compression is really too annoying though. In any other season, a trip from dragonstone, say, to the wall would have taken that character the whole season, and half the fun was the scrapes they got into on the way.

I assumed they were shortening these final two seasons because they just hadn't enough plot left, but the change in pace is gutting the mood, they could easily have relaxed and let it unfold more satisfactorily.

Total rip off that's there's only one episode left already.

Unlike everything else in the show.

I got up at 2am and watched it again

There were people posting spoilers on twitter as I was closing out the tab on the player.

Like concise bullet point spoilers.

What a bag of dicks.

Really enjoyed it. They finally slowed down a little. I think the opening conference took over 30 minutes.

Things I learned....I thought it was a bit odd when Bronn said let's go for a drink right before Cersai and pals arrived. So I googled the character to see if there was anything I missed, turns out they used to go out in real life and it ended bitterly. Lena Heady had it written into her contract that they must never be in set together.

GAME OF OMG!!!!

Really enjoyed it. They finally slowed down a little. I think the opening conference took over 30 minutes.

Things I learned....I thought it was a bit odd when Bronn said let's go for a drink right before Cersai and pals arrived. So I googled the character to see if there was anything I missed, turns out they used to go out in real life and it ended bitterly. Lena Heady had it written into her contract that they must never be in set together.

GAME OF OMG!!!!

Robson/Jerome was doing well for himself there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back