Game of Thrones Season 7 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Related to this week's episode (which aired in the US overnight)

Did Gilly just off -ndedly drop a massive bombshell that might scupper Daenerys' claim to the throne?

Also, it reminded me that Jon Snow and her are nephew and aunt which throws a level of ick on the whole "when will they bang" arc.

Related to this week's episode (which aired in the US overnight)

Did Gilly just off -ndedly drop a massive bombshell that might scupper Daenerys' claim to the throne?

Also, it reminded me that Jon Snow and her are nephew and aunt which throws a level of ick on the whole "when will they bang" arc.

it's formalised / confirmed jon snow's assumed lineage - the 'official' story put about in Westeros was that the woman we now know to be Jon Snow's mother (lyanna stark) was kidnapped by his father (Rhaegar Targaryen) before she was meant to marry robert baratheon, but she actually eloped with Rhaegar (the Mad King's son) after falling for him (SWOON) at a jousting tournament or something.

Her assumed 'kidnapping' is what made Robert start the rebellion that led him to eventually take the throne, but if Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen were officially married then Jon Snow isn't a Targaryen bastard either, and since his (late) father was Danaerys' older brother, he's actually next in line for the old iron throne.

Look the fucking dragon recognised him as a Targaryen anyway, and as far as i know that's good enough for the court of law

or something.

Anyway that episode was all a bit AVENGERS ASSEMBLE but i enjoyed it. The next two episodes are seriously long.

Good fun all round. The resolution of my streams has taken a dip the last couple of weeks, it's an outrage.

it's formalised / confirmed jon snow's assumed lineage - the 'official' story put about in Westeros was that the woman we now know to be Jon Snow's mother (lyanna stark) was kidnapped by his father (Rhaegar Targaryen) before she was meant to marry robert baratheon, but she actually eloped with Rhaegar (the Mad King's son) after falling for him (SWOON) at a jousting tournament or something.

Her assumed 'kidnapping' is what made Robert start the rebellion that led him to eventually take the throne, but if Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen were officially married then Jon Snow isn't a Targaryen bastard either, and since his (late) father was Danaerys' older brother, he's actually next in line for the old iron throne.

Look the fucking dragon recognised him as a Targaryen anyway, and as far as i know that's good enough for the court of law

or something.

Anyway that episode was all a bit AVENGERS ASSEMBLE but i enjoyed it. The next two episodes are seriously long.

Vindicators assemble if we're gonna be topical. :D

or something.

Excellent use of '[SWOON]'

PS - that dragon is poisoned by the spear and will die by the end of the season. No way that the creepy lad didn't sort that out. They other dragons won't be happy with dopey Danaerys for having let him die for nout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back