pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
stupid books

...Game of Thrones may not premiere until May 1. The latest the show has ever premiered is April 17, and that was during its first season.

There are several reasons why HBO might have decided to monkey with their schedule this year, but the most popular guess among fans of the Game of Thrones books is that HBO is giving Penguin Random House and George R.R. Martin just a little more time to release The Winds of Winter, the sixth book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series, before Season 6 kicks off. There are actually plenty of clues to indicate that the book could be dropping in early 2016.

We’ve previously mentioned the possibility that HBO, as a courtesy to Martin, is trying to allow the author this last chance to tell the next chapters of his saga. Martin’s seventh and final book certainly won’t be out before Game of Thrones wraps up on HBO, so series creators D.B. Weiss and David Benioff get the pleasure of being the first to conclude the Song of Ice and Fire saga.

Is This the Real Reason the New Game of Thrones Season Has Been Pushed Back?

Word on the street is

There will be some massive battle at the wall involving the wildlings. I'd say it must be wildings + night watch vs Whitewalkers. Jon Snow is definitely alive (everyone knows that) so that seems the obvious route for it.

I've no recollection of what happened in the last series. Zombie wildlings or something???

zombie wildlings, dead jon snow

varys and tyrion hanging out in meereen

daenaerys (sp??) gone off on a dragon

cersei doing a shame-walk and plotting revenge with the mountain frankenstein

the terrible camp naughty ladies of dorne killed myrcella

someone ate a mickey?
ramsay_snow_and_his_pork_sausage_by_shylilazn-d6fzey4.jpg

I've no recollection of what happened in the last series. Zombie wildlings or something???
They burned a kid to death! And it was horrible. Everyone has just moved on though.

But, I for one, won't forget what happened to whatshername with the thing on her face.
RIP Whatshername, and likely that whole storyline.

Stupid Lovejoy

Actor Ian McShane has revealed a little bit about the character he plays in the upcoming sixth season of Game of Thrones.

“I’ll give you one hint,” McShane told Pop Goes The News on Thursday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

“I am responsible for bringing somebody back that you think you’re never going to see again. I’ll leave it at that.”

EXCLUSIVE: Ian McShane offers hint about 'Game of Thrones' role

I was at a thing yesterday and there was a bloke there with an impressively maintained beard in a GOT season 6 crew tshirt. Was tempted to engage in casual conversation until I remembered that I don't talk to people.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back