Game Of Thrones Season 5 (1 Viewer)

if the dragons were very small and their special power was knocking the bin over and weeing on the floor

i.e. only slightly more rubbish than daenerys's ones

episode 5 leak

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Such a risky click coming into this thread.
Episode 1 spoilers
Shame to see the end of Ciaran Hinds.

It was an okay epsiode, nice to be back. Like always it feels like there are too many characters so no one gets enough screen time. I hope they have some new kick ass people to come in, because Charles Dance, the Hound and the Viper leave some pretty big voids.

Such a risky click coming into this thread.
Episode 1 spoilers
Shame to see the end of Ciaran Hinds.

It was an okay epsiode, nice to be back. Like always it feels like there are too many characters so no one gets enough screen time. I hope they have some new kick ass people to come in, because Charles Dance, the Hound and the Viper leave some pretty big voids.

Edit

Shit that was from Ep02

Sorry!!!!!

BAN

giphy.gif

we're about part-way into book five (the most recent), but some stuff from book four has either been skipped over or not happened yet
Well some of the storylines are still very much at the beginning of Book 4 but 4 and 5 run concurrently (up to a point) so that's hardly surprising. What's really interesting right now is how much divergence there is from the books. Some arcs are going as planned, some wildly different and others subtly altered. It means you've no idea where any storyline is headed even if it seems to be headed as expected. But credit to the showrunners I think every decision they've made has been spot on (except ditching Irri, I will never forgive them for that :mad:). I like how they appear to be using characters that people are already familiar with to appropriate roles of newer characters. So instead of introducing tonnes more new faces there's a little bit more continuity for the people who only watch the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back