fundit, infographic, well? (2 Viewers)

who'd bet against a mysterious 4 grand donation in the next couple of days to bring them over the target?

get a lend of 4 grand, get your 20, give the 4 grand back. I'm sure its doable.

good luck to them but I'll not be giving them a red cent.

That's certainly what I'd do if I was in their situation. Funnily enough, a chap I know and his production company or whatnot were doing one of these for some kind of film and were looking for 8k sterling. I checked it last week out of curiosity and they were WAY off. Logged on to Facebook this morning and it seems they met the target. As if there were people out there that said after a couple of months, "oh shit, yeah, I totally forgot I meant to drop a grand on funding Paul's film. I better go do that now".

• €16,491.39
    Raised
  • 1 day
    To go
    funders
Looks like they had a big donation today. I wonder will there be more?

Its not looking good for them.

I wonder will this mean no new lp?

• €17,966.39
    Raised
  • 1 day
    To go
    funders
I didn't know Fundit could bend time, yesterday morning there was '1 day To go'. And according to the Fight Like Apes twitters, this campaign is closing tomorrow at lunchtime.

they look annoying. i wouldn't let them stay in my gaff like. they look like they would break stuff or eat all your cheese. i will not be giving them any money.
They come across as headers alright but they're really lovely actually. Funny mentallers. I'm not really familiar with their music would you believe. Don't really listen to the radio so they're still on the to-do list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back