FULL-ON SEX Hoot Night! 4th of July! (1 Viewer)

Pantone247 said:
hoot_3.jpg

Flier no worky.

My right ear is working rking fantastically today thanks to a syringe-ing and antibiotics. :cool:

AlphaRelish said:
how involved is the actual playin? coz if it's just a few notes, i might be able to help you out...

I don't know nothin' about blowin...

Hee hee...

But I reckon its pretty simple.

just a little lovely bit in the middle of the song...whole notes like...

I'll pm ya my number mr. hag.

Thomas

nlgbbbblth said:
or Blondie's "Denis"

some choice dennis thatcher quotes:
When meeting someone new he introduced himself as that "that well-known international alcoholic".

On Canada: "What is Canada full of? Canada, dear boys, is full of f-all."

On the National Lottery: "Totally opposed, old boy. Another of those disgusting Continental habits."

On the Indian city of Goa, at the 1983 Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting: "This place is just too high on the buggeration factor."

On avoiding embarrassment at boring foreign functions: "I use the old army trick of leaning forward and putting my forefinger in the roof of my mouth. That way, if you fall asleep you either wake up or you're sick."

lorcanzo said:
some choice dennis thatcher quotes:
When meeting someone new he introduced himself as that "that well-known international alcoholic".

On Canada: "What is Canada full of? Canada, dear boys, is full of f-all."

On the National Lottery: "Totally opposed, old boy. Another of those disgusting Continental habits."

On the Indian city of Goa, at the 1983 Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting: "This place is just too high on the buggeration factor."

On avoiding embarrassment at boring foreign functions: "I use the old army trick of leaning forward and putting my forefinger in the roof of my mouth. That way, if you fall asleep you either wake up or you're sick."

Can you just imagine the conversations that family mustve had at dinner?? I'd imagine in that kind of setting he would've been the antidote to the poison that was his other half. Or maybe the kids would just shout "Shut up Mom". Well they propbably wouldn't have said Mom, but I was just thinking of a bit in High Fidelity (the film).

Yes, I need to end this post now don't I. Righto.

F

stunning said:
Early warning...

The Who's That Girl Hoot is going to be on August 15th, not August 8th as some of you may have been previously advised.

Thanks,

Thomas

Awww what happened to the '67 vs '87 theme? Huh? Tom? You promised! Oh well. Glorrrrrrrrria G-L-O-R-I-A Gllloooooooria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back