Fuckin' Ghosts! (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

kkk-robe-l.jpg

freaky shit boysh, freaky

I also believe in ghosts and have experienced a few things nothing too scary though, I don't wanna see one.

If I lived in a house with strange stuff happening I'd be onto a priest/exorcist whatever. It wouldn't be nice to be a ghost trapped on our plane of existence or whatever, trying to get someone's attention and being ignored. What harm would an exorcist do if you don't believe in ghosts, 'cept to your wallet maybe? Priests probably do it for free though.

If I lived in a house with strange stuff happening I'd be onto a priest/exorcist whatever. It wouldn't be nice to be a ghost trapped on our plane of existence or whatever, trying to get someone's attention and being ignored. What harm would an exorcist do if you don't believe in ghosts, 'cept to your wallet maybe? Priests probably do it for free though.

It'd decrease the property value.

Having said that... a while I was hanging out with my friends band in York, outside the venue which was next to a church, when a ghost walk went past me. I was curious to see what they would be saying about the church so I followed up the back. The guide was talking about a the ghost of a young woman who was alleged to walk through an old doorway and across the yard.

I was outside again a while later smoking with a girl from the band and told her what the guide had said. We walked up to where the yard was and the girl started saying 'come to us' (I was thinking, please, no). She explained that her opinion was that ghosts don't feel welcomed by us which is why they are secretive.. I've never heard that concept before. So maybe having a ghost kicked out by a priest would make them homeless.. and that's not good either! As we were walking away I turned around and thought I saw a misty feminine figure in the distance peering at us... but then it was gone...

Ghosts are real, I have the proof!!:
myrtle_ghost.jpg

deer_ghost_lg.jpg

ghosty_ghost.png

adrian-ghost.jpg

Dont argue with what you dont understand.
The spirits know more than you and I will ever do.

We are building a new place for ghosts to hang out and be with tehir own kind

1679416546315.png

1679416630022.png

Also, seeing as it's ghost day

Whatever happened to the ghost estates we built during the Tiger?All those gaffs going for 30k each or whatever all in the wrong place

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well now

Staniforth played Timothy Claypole from 1976, when the show first aired, until 1984, and was the longest-standing member of the cast. Claypole was a bearded medieval jester, dressed in motley and bells. He caused mayhem for the rest of the Rentaghost cast. Danny Birchall at BFI Screenonline noted:

The sheer energy of Michael Staniforth (who also performed the theme tune) as Claypole made it one of the longer-lasting children's television series, if not always the most fondly remembered.[1]
Staniforth also composed, played and sang the Rentaghost theme music, although he had to re-write it as "concern grew that it was too close to The Exorcist."[2]

My favourite stories are ghost stories. Folk Horror is trendy and all but have you ever felt the frisson of terror from reading about an antiquarian walking along a beach and finding an old Roman whistle and deciding, against all good conscience, to blow the damned thing?

Well now

Staniforth played Timothy Claypole from 1976, when the show first aired, until 1984, and was the longest-standing member of the cast. Claypole was a bearded medieval jester, dressed in motley and bells. He caused mayhem for the rest of the Rentaghost cast. Danny Birchall at BFI Screenonline noted:

Staniforth also composed, played and sang the Rentaghost theme music, although he had to re-write it as "concern grew that it was too close to The Exorcist."[2]

Ah jees

Staniforth was openly gay. He died from an AIDS-related illness on 31 July 1987, aged 44.

My favourite stories are ghost stories. Folk Horror is trendy and all but have you ever felt the frisson of terror from reading about an antiquarian walking along a beach and finding an old Roman whistle and deciding, against all good conscience, to blow the damned thing?
Apparently this is a John thing as only myself, @therealjohnny and @JohnnyRaz give a fuck about the classics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back