• Watchers 2

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Pizza is so good that most of us would be happy to eat it breakfast, lunch and dinner, if it weren't for the fact that it was more than a little unhealthy. But now a scientist has created what he claims is the first nutritionally balanced pizza—and it's OK to eat it three times a day, ever day.

The pizza, claims Mike Lean from Glasgow University, UK, contains 30 percent of an adult's guideline amount of vitamins and minerals, as well as a third of the recommended amount of calories, protein and carbohydrate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-18663969 via http://gizmodo.com/5923097/scientist-creates-pizza-healthy-enough-to-eat-3-times-a-day-every-day

i saw those somewhere a couple of weeks ago

can you imagine how fucking disgusting they must be? i can

edit: didn't see pete's post

Nutella on a pizza is a pretty standard dessert in Italy. Usually has a dusting of icing sugar too, with the pizza dough it makes for a nice donut/churro type experience. The pizzeria in Stepaside does them too and they're great.

The frozen ones look mank though, local shop has been doing their best to get rid of them lately with no luck.

Nutella on a pizza is a pretty standard dessert in Italy. Usually has a dusting of icing sugar too, with the pizza dough it makes for a nice donut/churro type experience. The pizzeria in Stepaside does them too and they're great.

The frozen ones look mank though, local shop has been doing their best to get rid of them lately with no luck.
Try one. Surprisingly nice.

Had cold pizza this morning for breakfast. FYI Firehouse pizza in Booterstown do the best delivery pizza in Dublin, delicious hot or cold.

New pizza place opening up in the village this weekend.
It's taking the place of a chipper, which is a bit sad in the sense there's slightly more work involved in obtaining chips, but on the whole it looks good.

They're selling single slices and everything. It's going to be mobbed I'd say.

I'm 90% sure I've seen them in the frozen section of Aldi/Lidl

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back