Fuck Twitter (2 Viewers)

Long* term thoughts

Musk tanks twitter, and it destroys his ownership of twitter / tesla / spacex.

Twitter is an interest to:

As much as people made shapes about mastadon, people like the platform - brands are in already, humans as brands are in, people who want an ethical pedalstool are in. It was never a cross population gig. A 20bllion twitter might be of interest to zuckerberg, an eastern govt, mayyyybbbe alphabet. I don't think people are sick of it yet anywhoo.

Tesla would go to either stellantis or volkswagen group. Way more valuable to stellantis - their electric platform is a bit shit, not going to compete well with toyota's project. The infrastructure rather than the shitty cars is what is worth buying here. and the badge.

Spacex will be propped up because it's a hand black economy thing for the american military.

Long* term thoughts

Musk tanks twitter, and it destroys his ownership of twitter / tesla / spacex.

Twitter is an interest to:

As much as people made shapes about mastadon, people like the platform - brands are in already, humans as brands are in, people who want an ethical pedalstool are in. It was never a cross population gig. A 20bllion twitter might be of interest to zuckerberg, an eastern govt, mayyyybbbe alphabet. I don't think people are sick of it yet anywhoo.

Tesla would go to either stellantis or volkswagen group. Way more valuable to stellantis - their electric platform is a bit shit, not going to compete well with toyota's project. The infrastructure rather than the shitty cars is what is worth buying here. and the badge.

Spacex will be propped up because it's a hand black economy thing for the american military.
That's an ironic use of pedalstool, I hope.

i'll be half surprised if twitter lasts the weekend. there are reports that 75% of remaining employees have opted to leave, and musk has closed the offices till monday morning.

i'll be half surprised if twitter lasts the weekend. there are reports that 75% of remaining employees have opted to leave, and musk has closed the offices till monday morning.

Yeah. Fingers crossed.

Lads, do yis want to work for me? 80+ hour weeks, on site requirement, guaranteed stressful, chaotic, toxic work environment because I've just canned loads of the best people and I'm feeling tough guy shouty. Keep in mind I'm a world renowned cunt, who instructed people to vote Republican and calls people pedophiles online.

Or will I just fling 3 months of cash at you and you can find a new job. Keep in mind you're getting daily emails on your linked in trying to recruit you, and you'll have your pick of positions within days.

Surprised Picachu face.

Just realised that right-wingers, aka non-snowflakes are delighted at all the layoffs as they see it as Musk clearing out all those responsible for restricting free speech.

Jordan Peterson's account has just been reinstated.

Just realised that right-wingers, aka non-snowflakes are delighted at all the layoffs as they see it as Musk clearing out all those responsible for restricting free speech.

Jordan Peterson's account has just been reinstated.

What would you expect from a pig but a grunt. ‘That dat u millennial sozialicst snowflak lazi LOSERZ’

most of those remaining are those on H1B visas and are tied to their jobs. If you lose your job you have 60 days to find another company to sponsor your new visa or you need to leave the country. I hope those who remain are looking for other employment instead of trying to be a high-performer for Musk.

you saw the photo musk posted the other day? the 'go team, everyone is in this working hard' style one? over 90% of the people clustered around him were men, mostly asian looking. i suspect visa prisoners.

you saw the photo musk posted the other day? the 'go team, everyone is in this working hard' style one? over 90% of the people clustered around him were men, mostly asian looking. i suspect visa prisoners.
yep, I'd say he's disappointed/surprised he didn't have more people to hold to ransom.

I confess I'm delighted by this whole thing too. Sorry to all the laid-off people, but it's causing me no end of lulz to see Musk doing a Liz Truss. I know he's probably too rich to lose, but atm it's going so badly I'm able to plausibly fantasise that he will, and that's fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back