Fuck, this recession is getting pretty fucking bad (1 Viewer)

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/meanstesting-could-leave-us-with-nothing-1861727.html

Hope things don't get this bad, but the article seems to be suggesting that in some guy's opinion, means testing Child Benefit might result in some young fellah not getting to go to Peru to visit family this christmas. Surely there's a fairer way. Surely it hasn't come to this.

Fuck, I'm worried.

Anyone else heard any horror stories?

Pretty vomit-inducing it must be said

Ah,it was back in the glory days of '06/07 sometime.We were minted.
Now we're so skint she has to read the guardian online.

speakin of which...anyone use those reusableTerry Nappies?

i've heard of one couple who do...saves a few bob and its only a bit more washing....for mrs.milker, that is...who hopefully doesn't read this:eek:

we bought them and used them at the start with our first. Very bulky so we abandoned them. Probably should have tried harder.

As long as I dont have to go acoustic cos theres no leccy I'll be alright

How was the recession for you? I found it character building and a pain in the bollix

Started a job 6 months ago and it's the first fulltime, alright / not shit job I've had in much longer than 5 years. Never owned a house or car and never had much of an income before so thankfully recession is affecting me less and I might actually afford to go on a proper holiday this year too. Wew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back