Fuck Religion (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 97K
  • Watchers 12
I went to the Satanic Temple headquarters in Salem yesterday and saw the Baphomet statue that they’re trying to get installed next to any Christian statue on public land in the US. Got stopped by some fine Southern gentlemen in combat fatigues outside who were looking out for my soul. Seemed like nice chaps, would work well as extras on True Detective.

The ID card will be introduced to show information about the priest and it’s main function is to reveal whether the priest is qualified to lead mass or hear confession. The code will also disclose whether the priest has been stripped of clerical status.
It will not explicitly state by the priest has had their status stripped, however a red colour code would serve as a signal that they may have faced sexual abuse charges.
The public can therefore find out whether their bishops, deacons and priests are possible sex offenders, according to broadcaster France 24.

The ID card will be introduced to show information about the priest and it’s main function is to reveal whether the priest is qualified to lead mass or hear confession. The code will also disclose whether the priest has been stripped of clerical status.
It will not explicitly state by the priest has had their status stripped, however a red colour code would serve as a signal that they may have faced sexual abuse charges.
The public can therefore find out whether their bishops, deacons and priests are possible sex offenders, according to broadcaster France 24.

Maybe the way to identify nonce priests is if you see one you're looking at them with bars between you and them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back