Fuck Religion (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 97K
  • Watchers 12
If they don't do the communions now they'll have nobody to order around in 30 years

I have never felt more Prod in the South than about 2 days ago when the news was talking to priests and the parents of communion candidates about the ceremonies. Just utterly alien to me, "what is this nonsense???"

The only one talking sense was a little girl who said she didn't think it should happen soon.

I heard some of Joe Duffy yesterday, religious head talking about the vax and the devil/death etc. Joe was having none of it but it was clear she was being kelp on the radio for ratings.

I have never felt more Prod in the South than about 2 days ago when the news was talking to priests and the parents of communion candidates about the ceremonies. Just utterly alien to me, "what is this nonsense???"

The only one talking sense was a little girl who said she didn't think it should happen soon.
all you need to know is it's about giving lots of dosh to 8 and 12 years olds.
It's fairly easy to avoid going to churches and just go to a family meet up afterwards.

rite of passage things don't appeal to me other than being a chance to meet relatives I sadly don't meet often enough who live 80 miles away.

if religion was taken out of schools it would be gone fairly quickly.
protestants whose partners and kids are protestant in R.O.I. are very thin on the ground among people in their 50's and younger - I don't know any.

The United States of America is doomed

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The United States of America is doomed

why are they so worked up and shouty? It's their own prayer patter thing.

I suppose that's part of it? The riling up? Do they like to think they're Jules out of Pulp Fiction going on about striking down upon thee with furious vengeance?

Christofascists are such a bunch of nerds.

It reminds me of that cringe Microsoft video of Bill Gates and friends dancing on stage.
that's exactly what it's like.

You can see the lad coming out on stage and kicking things off doing the overenthusiastic say hello back to me that's not loud enough!! point mike at audience I CAN'T HEAR YOU, LOUDER! YEAH! Get the crowd ENGAGED wobbling around the stage sweating into his shirt routine.

Prick

Just reading the Wiki cos of Salman
The Japanese translator of the Satanic Verses was stabbed to death.
The Italian translator was stabbed to death.
The Norwegian translator was shot three times in the back, but lived!
The Turkish translator escaped his hotel being burned down by a mob, but 37 other people burned to death.

The prize money from Iran for killing Rushdie stands at $3.4m. More like fat wad, amirite?

Don't want to start any blasphemous rumours, but that is some messing around over an ol' buk.

why Rushdie's security was so lax is the big question.
safe to say Khomeini, who I still admire for fucking with the USA so brilliantly, did far worse stuff than send death threats to a British writer.

why Rushdie's security was so lax is the big question.
safe to say Khomeini, who I still admire for fucking with the USA so brilliantly, did far worse stuff than send death threats to a British writer.

Plus Rushdie has had about 25 years to take Krav Maga classes.
I guess he didn't like having two eyes all that much, huh?

A fatwa is a bit more than a threat. It makes it the duty of believers to kill Rushdie. A man who wrote a book.
Khomeini executed heck knows how many people without trial, and a good deal of homosexuals, drug addicts and adulterers in decency trials. Not the world's best dude alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back