Fuck football, let's talk cricket (1 Viewer)

Justin Toner

Football: played by overpaid imbeciles for weak-livered fools. Real guzzlers start at 10am on a Thursday and don't stop until Monday evening.

J., who faked a doctor's appointment for tomorrow so he can kick back with the Channel 4 crew for one last test.

Curling? pfft!:rolleyes:

Kabaddi is the vibe your after.

Kabaddi%20association%20W.B.%201989%204.jpg

"YOUR IT!""

It's all about Bowls. Smoke a few bowls and then head down to the bowling green in Dún Laoghaire to watch the sharks at work. Those creaky knees and achy backs are deceptive. They'll fucking turn on you and take you for all you're worth at the slightest sign of weakness.

nEiLo said:
It's ambient TV.

The last test was brilliant.

"Ambient TV" - Love it! Maybe you could play the rush-released DVD of the 2nd test in Lazybird - use it as a back-proj, aleatoric score.

We're living through the best test series ever and weather aside, there's no reason why this weekend's shouldn't be the icing on the (lovely fruit) cake (thank you Mrs. Wilmslow in Consett).

Go England!

J.

nEiLo said:
I am not lonely with cricket.

Cricket is the only sport I like. It's ambient TV.

The last test was brilliant.

I vaugley sense that i would enjoy cricket if only i knew what the fuck was going on. Gimmie the numbers Neil.

I wholeheartedly agree with messrs Halen and Hatin'. Bowls is fucking deadly; and i do particularly enjoy womens curling; now those are women who know how to sweep properly, hoh yes...

fuck the naysayers, this shit is genius. i was at the last day at old trafford. savage.
aussies are such skanks. hope they don't win. i like the whole english team except for that prat pieterson. STOP DROPPING THE BALL, dork.

I said Bowls is deadly. For the love of fuck. Cricket is primarily a spectator sport. You sit around in the sunshine getting slowly but definitely hammered out of your mind on strong drink, pausing between gulps to take a bite out of your triangle-cut watercress sandwich. No-one has a clue what's going on. That's the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back