FS: Ashdown bass Rig and some pedals (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mark
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mark I'd be interested in the speaker, any idea what kind of wattage we're looking at? Is it smooth or spikey? How does it take gain?
Cheers mate!

Hey there! According to the internet the JBL MI 10 is 150 watts, which makes sense given the reason I replaced it was that it was too loud. Even at 15 watts I was having to really crank the Pro Jr to get any kind of breakup out of it. And it was all power tube break up, so it sounded really sweet but when you rolled back the guitar volume it cleaned up very nicely.

What would you have in mind for it? By all means come grab it and see it works for you.

I've brought the orange ad30 head home as I love it so much, and to be honest that last fight the neighbours had at 7am on me day off meant all niceties have been dispensed with!

But I've only room for a Marshall 1x10 at home and it's got a G10L 35 watts in it, it's an old 80's solid state bass amp that I converted into a cab.
I'm guessing that the speaker in it could be improved upon with this lad?

It'll sound cleaner for sure, and more strident I'd imagine. Like I said though, loud!

This week is extra super shit for me too. Loads on. i have your number so I'll text towards the weekend and maybe we can meet up?

Sigh.... thanks to the usual adverts.ie prickery the bass amp is back up for sale....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back