Fringe (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

watching it now. Theres a see through man. A man from Dawsons Creek.A crazy man. Crumbled people in a plane.LSD and a cow. Yaaayyy
I wish I had the Discovery channel.

started off kinda crap, was about to switch it off, yourman from Dawsons Creek was RUINING it, with his smart comments and calling yourwan sweet heart consistantly...ended up good enough though, probably watch it again next time round....alien mutant babies on the way by the looks of it!

No time for anesthetic we will just have to strap her down and do a c section.:eek: FFS I know its science fiction but in fairness .

i've seen 2 episodes of this - it's amazingly bad

i reckon it'll be pete's favourite tv show ever. have episodes 3 & 4
waiting to be watched...if i can bring myself to do it

The show is just trying to show the most extreme death on screen now. Wans head exploded in a cafe in the first 5mins of this wks ep. They did the whole "lets look at the body behind this sheet" thing and everyone going "ah god it's horrible" etc so you think your safe.

Then it cuts to the headless corpse on full view. With piece of neck/jaw remaining.

I just watched one of these things.
Fucking unbelievably shit.

This is what happens when you let people with Arts degrees tell you about science.

The show is just trying to show the most extreme death on screen now. Wans head exploded in a cafe in the first 5mins of this wks ep. They did the whole "lets look at the body behind this sheet" thing and everyone going "ah god it's horrible" etc so you think your safe.

Then it cuts to the headless corpse on full view. With piece of neck/jaw remaining.

This is on now.

It's gas.

i suppose they couldn't do a "normal" episode... i liked the Gateway computer with the big windows logo on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back