Fringe (1 Viewer)

episode 20 was great, nothing exceptional but moved along grand.

just watched 21

suprisingly enough that was pretty fucking "meh" as the young people would say

I've been looking forward to that all day too.

balls

dunno, maybe I watched them too quickly but the rest of this season has been a stormer so far, really hope the finale lives up to the promise

the sam weiss messing was kinda weak, no?

you still selling that xbox?

really enjoyed the finale
Thought it was going to be all dollhouse bollox, but colour me chastised for baseless lack of faith. You actually couldn't spoiler it at all, even if you tried really hard.
Noble is a fucking amazing actor all the same
Only criticism - no cow.

When does season 4 start?
Is it now?

What about now?

Ok, is it now?

Come ON!

When Peter did that thing at the very end, all I could think for everyone involved was.....

AWKWARD!

Yeah, he doesn't exist now, or rather he never existed, ever, at all - very messianic indeed. So season 4 will be the 2 Walters figuring out that everyone has forgotten Peter and sending some more shit backward/forward in time to rectify their messing - I'll bet that there'll be other twinned/ quantum linked/ spooky action universes brought into it and there'll be multiple versions of each character. I just hope the doubling up of actors stops pretty quick though 'cause that's pretty tacky.
I am forty years old today (for real) and I love this shit dearly. I am so looking forward to watching the 5 or 7 series box set in a big splurge.
Brilliant.

cheers younger dude

in between fringe update:

game of thrones - fucking top notch (except for the poxy dragons at the end, I mean for fux sakes...), oh wait,, is that a spoiler? fuck it. Spoiled.

rubicon - watched the first four episodes on a rare and much needed day off on Monday (because it was literally too hot to go outside for more than five consecutive minutes and live) and mucho enjoyo'd. I'll bet real money that I'll finish it and want a second series to magically spring into existence.

harrrumm..xbox..ahemmmm

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://www.rlslog.net/fringe-s04e01-hdtv-xvid-lol/

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in this order:

two children tucked up and out like a light,
said children's mother out with some other birds talking about some shit or other,
fresh from the garden cherry tomatoes made into a sauce with garlic, onions and basil (from said garden) and some amazing olive oil poured over home made pasta
a glass of some motherfuck-you-this-is-like-mana-from-heaven red wine
a downloaded Fringe - ep1S04 on a 32" sony bravia

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't mad about the first three episodes - seemed like a lot of filler and set-up, multo overarching plot holes that would take at least two seasons of dudes talking straight to the camera just 'splainin' shit to fill in the ins and outs of the absence of the young bishop lad, so that's obviously not going to happen and my old shrivelled up brain just doesn't have the time or energy to be doing that.
Then we have the fourth episode with the mighty Noble back in the saddle and I got the impression when the naked dude surfaced in the lake
that someone, somewhere has put his foot down, ever so slighty, on the accelerator and we're away.
I really, really hope that there's a third, and maybe fourth dimension an that we get to see it/them. I fear that, what with the cause after effect mickeying around that we'll be confined to one timeline along which the Bishop lad will be moving back and forth until some resolution is found. Resolving what though?
I just realised that I don't know what the fuck is going on or why the central premise of this fourth series is important. Peter doesn't exist in the timeline any more. So fucking what?
Hmmm....

I thought it was deadly. Didn't get the reference to "not seen you this nervous since prom night" though.

Ok, episode five is great, the new shifters just look like out and out psychos - who's sending them? It's not Walternate, is it?
Nina sharp's character has gone to knob all the same.
Actually, apart from Peter and new agent speccy everyone has become two-dimensional almost to the point of transparency. Still don't know what the fuck this is all supposed to be leading to? Walter doesn't want to accept Peter.
ok, so what, fuck him, go eat some chips and onion rings, smothered in curry sauce with some thick batch bread slarhered with marge.
Sorted.

Who does?
Anna Torv apparently, which is a real source of angst for me.
I cannot believe that I mistyped "slathered" in my last post. Morto.
Anyway,where are the observers?

The who?
The observers.
What's an observer?
Dah, DAHN, DAHNAN!!

Walternate is going to sort all this shit out so that we can all get a good night's sleep. That faster than light neutrino business has been keeping me up something terrible these last few weeks...

Is the season nearly finished

Nope, 7 more episodes to go.

Screen%20Shot%202012-03-25%20at%2014.07.04.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back