Fringe (1 Viewer)

worst. episode. ever.

No way. Great stuff, very calm and measured with loads of "fleur bleu" for the birds (and the bird in all of us). They love each other and thus the universe twists and turns on itself to bring them together.
Pleasant, naive tv lacking in irony and lashings of sarcasm has become so rare in contemporary culture that this episode was like a brief breath of healthy niceness.
I'm quite pleased with that and we all recently suspected that it was the original universe anyway. Any self respecting metaller should be drying the sides of his moist eyes and shaking his "used to be long but that was before I needed to get a job but it's still long in my mind's eye so i'm not just another knob in casual yet good enough for the office clothes" hair and head in silent, respectful agreement.

So now, let's get it on with the cool story bro brigade and the unleashed hellhounds of Thumped.
I am holding a knife.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bald space nazis from the future who don't recycle, lashings of dystopian science fiction from 1984 to They Live - every single sf movie ever was referenced in there somewhere, walter+brain=walternate light, astro, newer, younger anna torv, bad wrinkle make-up, antimatter bombs, heedless self sacrifice and so forth.

Great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back