FretGlo Glow in the Dark Position Marker Sticker (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
These look useful for those of us who play in low light conditions or just like cool glow-in-the-dark shit

Glow in the Dark Position Marker Sticker Guitar/Bass

il_340x270.3549615277_9zgq.jpg

il_340x270.3140927388_4hp9.jpg

Chris from Slomatics swears by this stuff. I think he used the paint on stuff for better results than the stickers. I went with strips of tape. I went with fleorescent gaffer tape on one of my basses so I can feel and see where my hand is easily. Kinda like Abbath has in this pic.

la_abbath_4.jpg

being unbearable as usual, i always go for the removal of eyes from the equation of playing guitar at a synaptic level leaving more room for expression and stuff like this trains you to use your eyes to play rather than a hand ear coordination.

being unbearable as usual, i always go for the removal of eyes from the equation of playing guitar at a synaptic level leaving more room for expression and stuff like this trains you to use your eyes to play rather than a hand ear coordination.

Expression like playing bum notes on the bass at a crucial part of a song while you're also trying to sing? I'd rather have a quick glance at the neck personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back