Free Gig, Le Cirk, Tuesday August 10th. The Blue Bambinos, Total Winners, Mick Grace. (1 Viewer)

jillface

Website
Visit site
This is happening tomorrow. Free in. Here's the blurb.

Blue Bambinos:

"Blue Bambinos are a dirty, twangy, experimental blues, rockabilly lounge jazz quartet. They play a weird party music - if they play at your party it might get weird, but if your part is weird enough they'll play."
- Andy Lowe, 12 Bar Club

Total Winners:

'90s dance covers like you've never heard them before, a definite must-see.
Winners features members of Terrordactyl, Hands up who wants to Die, Director, Fringilla Montifringilla, Exploding Birds, Chirps, Grey Mayhem, The Jimmy Cake, The Groove Machine, Nippons, Shlow, Putrid Death Nostril...

Mick Grace:

A young man hailing from Pilltown in county Kilkenny/Waterford or thereabouts. Mick is a feckin great musican.

Should be a great night, do come! AND IT'S FREE!!!!

Attachments

• File0768.jpg
    File0768.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 152
Re: Free Gig, Le Cirk, Tuesday August 10th. The Blue Bambinos, Total Winners, Mick Gr

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Re: Free Gig, Le Cirk, Tuesday August 10th. The Blue Bambinos, Total Winners, Mick Gr

Pretty impressed that you managed to keep Mustard Gypsys face obscured in every shot there. Made my experience of viewing it a much happier one.

Internet people missed this free gig? I thought they were "in the loop" like Capaldi.

Who? Ah fuck off..

I was there, it was great!

I was also there and it was the gig of the year so far (with the exception of the ex and zu (if they were this year))

Encore une fois!!!

thanks!

and no, cowcleaner, i didn't write that about my own band. sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back