Fox News (1 Viewer)

Vinnie

Supporter
Since 2000
Website
www.thejimmycake.org
I didnt know where else to put this so I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to Fox News and it's tireless pursuit of black liberal homosexual terrorists. This is awesome...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIc_xnzMLY"]YouTube - Stuart Varney Goes Berserk 6-26-08[/ame]

1.11 - 1.16. One my favourite pieces of news of all time - "big deal" - hah!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHlPu3NoQxo"]YouTube - John Edwards Partners with "Glover the Chavez Lover" part 01[/ame]

Gotta love Dennis Miller though. Describing Obama's backtracking on the 2nd ammendment...
"Like a Chinese acrobat checking for cellulite."

1.11 - 1.16. One my favourite pieces of news of all time - "big deal" - hah!

YouTube - John Edwards Partners with "Glover the Chavez Lover" part 01

you can just make out the panicked cut fingers over throat gestures when that telefeed lad comes on.
FUUUUUUCK... this prick is smarter than the host... and more likable... and completely reasonable sounding.... but but, HE'S A DARKIE... NO ONE TOLD ME THIS ABOUT THEM... CUT CUT CUT CUT... quick, talk about you funding the KKK... see if that riles him...
NOOOOOOO? JESUS. Get him the fuck off. NOW.

10 Mind-Numbingly Stupid Quotes by Bill O'Reilly

1) "If I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, 'Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead. And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.'" --after San Francisco voted to ban military recruiters from city schools, Nov. 8, 2005 (Listen to audio clip) (Source)

2) "I just wish Katrina had only hit the United Nations building, nothing else, just had flooded them out, and I wouldn't have rescued them." --on his radio show, Sept.
14, 2005 (Source)

3) "I'll tell you what. I've been in combat. I've seen it, I've been close to it... and if my unit is danger, and I've got a captured guy, and the guy knows where the enemy is, and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. The guy better tell me. If it's life or death, he's going first." –on his experience as a journalist covering firefights in South and Central America, Jan. 18, 2005 (Source)

4) "So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind...and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I'd just put it on your p***y but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business..." --as quoted in a sexual harassment suit filed against him by a Fox News producer, 2004 (Source)

5) "And guys, if you exploit a girl, it will come back to get you. That's called 'karma.'" --in his book, "The O'Reilly Factor For Kids," 2004 (Source)

6) "If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?" -on finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, March 18, 2003 (Source)

7) "I was wrong. I am not pleased about it at all and I think all Americans should be concerned about this…What do you want me to do, go over and kiss the camera?" –on ABC's "Good Morning America," making good on his promise to publicly apologize if weapons of mass destruction were not found Iraq, Feb. 10, 2004 (Source)

8) "Now it's so bad that I spend an enormous amount of money protecting myself against evil." –on being Bill O'Reilly, Oct. 18, 2005 (Source)

9) "You know what’s really frightening? You actually have an influence on this presidential election. That is scary, but it’s true. You’ve got stoned slackers watching your dopey show every night and they can vote." –to "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart, Sept. 22, 2004 (Source)

10) "The 'shut up' line has happened only once in six years." –responding to a viewer who said if he was so concerned about public figures being bad role models for children, he should stop interrupting guests and telling them to shut up, Nov. 15, 2002 (Watch video of O'Reilly telling various guests to shut up) (Source)

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/billoreilly/a/oreillyquotes.htm

you can just make out the panicked cut fingers over throat gestures when that telefeed lad comes on.
FUUUUUUCK... this prick is smarter than the host... and more likable... and completely reasonable sounding.... but but, HE'S A DARKIE... NO ONE TOLD ME THIS ABOUT THEM... CUT CUT CUT CUT... quick, talk about you funding the KKK... see if that riles him...
NOOOOOOO? JESUS. Get him the fuck off. NOW.

Getting his name wrong was a marvellous gesture. James Peterson is a very smart man. I think that might have been his last guest spot on Fox.

I know its funny and everything, but watching FOX makes me feel physically sick.
What they say is so hateful, piped into every home masquerading as news.

They seem to have 2 rules:

There's always room to drag the lowest common denominator lower.

There's nothing that they can say that will insult people's intelligence and alienate current viewers.

All news has a bias.
There is no such thing as reporting reality, since everyone has different realities.
It sounds wanky, but I think its true.

It just FOX's reality is somewhere between Charles Manson's and Kim Jong Il's.

3) "I'll tell you what. I've been in combat. I've seen it, I've been close to it... and if my unit is danger, and I've got a captured guy, and the guy knows where the enemy is, and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. The guy better tell me. If it's life or death, he's going first." –on his experience as a journalist covering firefights in South and Central America, Jan. 18, 2005 (Source)

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/billoreilly/a/oreillyquotes.htm[/quote

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Freaks Out! swoon!

This is amazing, especially the 3:15 mark.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bill O'Reilly is such an asshole.

It's pretty disturbing that anyone might consider his ill-informed and hateful diatribes as a valid opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back