Forthcoming TV trailers (1 Viewer)

Bernie Lomax

Threads
I hope this is good and not just another pointless 80s nostalgia-fest. I tried rewatching the film recently and it’s pretty terrible

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I hope this is good and not just another pointless 80s nostalgia-fest. I tried rewatching the film recently and it’s pretty terrible

The scene in the film where some poor muppet is getting his soul sucked out of him by an orange light or something stupid gave me nightmares for YEARS as a kid. I watched for the first time in 25+ years back in 2016, I didn't find it rubbish, just very strange. Can't see me watching this yoke though.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
The scene in the film where some poor muppet is getting his soul sucked out of him by an orange light or something stupid gave me nightmares for YEARS as a kid. I watched for the first time in 25+ years back in 2016, I didn't find it rubbish, just very strange. Can't see me watching this yoke though.
Ok, maybe terrible was harsh but I was watching something that was made for children in the 1980s. I am not sure who this re-boot is aimed at? Today's children, who couldn't give a fuck about cool animatronics, or their 1980s born parents?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Afro tombo
    Afro tombo
    Moussier Tombola
    Afro tombo

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads