Forthcoming TV trailers (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
Nothing about it made me want to see it but I'll probably give it a go. I presume there won't be whumpy thump noises and auto-tuned singing all the way through. What did you think?

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Nothing about it made me want to see it but I'll probably give it a go. I presume there won't be whumpy thump noises and auto-tuned singing all the way through. What did you think?
I think it looks awful - the colour grading & compositing and shit just make it look artificial and, well, bad. I think our children will look back and laugh at how this shite looks the way we look at Ed Wood movies or whatever.

Hopefully the story makes up for it.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Hopefully the story makes up for it.
Out of all the stuff Tolkien wrote, after all the detailed histories and mythologies he created for his world, and all the beautiful and tragic legends that he populated his Middle Earth with - the show is not based on any of them. I’m not confident about it.

Deadmanposting

Supporter
Out of all the stuff Tolkien wrote, after all the detailed histories and mythologies he created for his world, and all the beautiful and tragic legends that he populated his Middle Earth with - the show is not based on any of them. I’m not confident about it.
Wait, they are just making the entire thing up out of whole cloth?

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Anvil
The Grand Social
35 Liffey St. Lower, North City, Dublin, D01 C3N0, Ireland
Destroyer
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads