forthcoming film trailers (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Black Widow finishes last mission to find that good guys need her to go and hunt more bad guys. These bad guys are connected to her past in some way/she knows them etc etc.
After getting in various fights with bad guys, she gets beaten up on in some way, only to discover at her darkest moment that bad guys are actually good guys whilst good guys she works for are actually bad guys, and the only way to get the new bad guys is to team up with the new good guys to go after them.
In the end with new good guys help she gets new bad guys, has big fight involving various cliches, not funny lines, and probably at least one of the new good guys getting killed by the new bad guys in front of her, then she finishes off new bad guys using reworking of a dialogue line from earlier in the film.
Everybody lives happily ever after except for dead bad guys and dead new good guy(s).

During the credits, she makes the mistake of moving in next door to Samuel L Jackson when he is a cop, setting up the next movie in which he terrorises her and her new husband.

I mean, I haven't seen the film, but ya know, I've seen the film.

Black Widow finishes last mission to find that good guys need her to go and hunt more bad guys. These bad guys are connected to her past in some way/she knows them etc etc.
After getting in various fights with bad guys, she gets beaten up on in some way, only to discover at her darkest moment that bad guys are actually good guys whilst good guys she works for are actually bad guys, and the only way to get the new bad guys is to team up with the new good guys to go after them.
In the end with new good guys help she gets new bad guys, has big fight involving various cliches, not funny lines, and probably at least one of the new good guys getting killed by the new bad guys in front of her, then she finishes off new bad guys using reworking of a dialogue line from earlier in the film.
Everybody lives happily ever after except for dead bad guys and dead new good guy(s).

During the credits, she makes the mistake of moving in next door to Samuel L Jackson when he is a cop, setting up the next movie in which he terrorises her and her new husband.

I mean, I haven't seen the film, but ya know, I've seen the film.

yeah whatever, Donald Clarke

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back