forthcoming film trailers (6 Viewers)

Tried it out earlier. Very very impressive.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
i'm calling best picture oscar right now

Actually saw another trailer in the cinema for this, and it looked fuckin class, so guaranteed it'll be complete shit but still good for a laugh at the bollocks in the cinema

reminds me of some aging black metalers warrior fantasy and also some total fool I was sent videos of:
a survivalist / prepper from Norway who was pushing 50 and seemed to be a racist who missed his calling in the BM scene or had gotten too old for it.

Sounds like Varg Vikernes. He's been doing black metal as Burzum since 91. I'm sure you've heard of them.

Sounds like Varg Vikernes. He's been doing black metal as Burzum since 91. I'm sure you've heard of them.
actually Varg seems to post videos sending himself up in recent years but he's still a nazi fool.

the guy I was talking about is another Norwegian called Bjorn Andreas Bull Hansen who is about the same age.
he's an anti vaxer, conspiracy guy (he calls people pro vaccine folks conspiracy theorists). Bull has nothing interesting to say. lots of vague talk about freedoms being eroded. he also seems to be anti immigration and he's a hypocrite who despite claiming to be anti tech, charges you tube subscribers and has adverts on his page (Lenor detergent was one I saw just now).

a naive 20 something person I know (who is not well) went down a hole of mostly far right videos without realising it and over this year and I got nowhere talking them away from it. certain things triggered them while dangerous far right ideas were imperceptible to them or they just ignored the unpalatable parts.
the person had no interest in politics or activism until 2020. most of things they sent me were Irish apart from Bull Hansen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back