For Sale:ESP Ltd Black Diamond Plated Explorer with emg 81's (1 Viewer)

eamonntheviking

1 Year old Esp Ltd. Black Explorer with diamond plating on the front. The model number is ex-400 (bd)

The specs from the esp website are

SPECS:
• SET-NECK CONSTRUCTION
• 24.75” SCALE
• MAHOGANY BODY
• 3-PIECE MAPLE NECK
• ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
• DOT INLAYS W/MODEL NAME AT 12TH FRET
• EMG 81 (B) / 81 (N) ACTIVE PICKUPS
• VOLUME & TONE CONTROLS W/3-WAY TOGGLE
• BLACK HARDWARE
• GROVER TUNERS
• EARVANA COMPENSATED NUT
• TUNE-O-MATIC BRIDGE W/STOP TAILPIECE
• 22 XJ FRETS
• BLACK W/BLACK DIAMOND PLATE (BD)

This guitar plays really beautifully, the neck fits in your hand perfectly and there is easy access to all frets. Acoustically, this guitar sounds really full and rich due to the mahogany body and the set neck construction. The emg 81's really scream. Used by bands such as Metallica, Zakk Wylde, Slayer, In Flames, Machinehead, Slipknot, Killswitch Engage etc they really are the sound of metal. They are not noisy at all so you can turn the gain up and still have perfect clarity. They also work very well clean. This guitar also has the earvana compensated nut which makes the intonation on the guitar better(ever notice how even though your g-string is tuned perfectly it still sounds slightly out, the earvana nut sorts this out) The diamond plating on the front is really class looking and makes the guitar look really well. Installed seperately are schaller strap locks. These lock your strap to the guitar ensuring it never falls off and gets damaged.

Selling with this guitar is the gigbag to end all gigbags. Their is about 2 inches of foam padding on either side of the bag which makes anyting inside it virtually indestructible. There are also many pockets on the bag allowing you to carry cables and pedals. On the shoulder straps, there are seperate straps that allow you to distribute the weight of the guitar more evenly.

The guitar is in mint condition apart from one little dent in the top right hand corner of the guitar which you will see in pretty much all explorer type guitars. As you can see from the pics the plastic is still on the backplates as I have looked after this guitar really well.

I am looking for €700 O.N.O. for this guitar. Give me a p.m or an e-mail at [email protected]

ltd001.jpg

ltd.jpg

ltd004.jpg

ltd005.jpg

ltd007.jpg

ltd006.jpg

I will be in Dublin on Monday the 22nd(i think thats the monday) so if anyone from that direction is interested it would cut out any travelling. €650 for guitar and case and straplocks are included and I will consider any reasonable offers.

down to 625 o.n.o. for guitar and case. Up in Dublin this weekend if anyone is interested from that part of the country. Eamonn

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back