Food left on the stove or in the oven (2 Viewers)

hydromancer said:
What about rice I have been told that this doesn't keep at all ?

I've heard other people say this but it's total BS. Otherwise Asia would be fucked.

Egg fried rice is made using leftover cold rice.

What about rice I have been told that this doesn't keep at all ?

You're not supposed to leave it out. It can grow a dodgy bacteria if left alone after cooking.
You're not supposed to even keep it in the fridge that long.

I'd imagine the events of people getting sick are rare though, or everyone would know about it.

my mum told me once that my brother got food poisoning off leftover rice but i'm pretty sure that was just what he told her to cover up a massive puking hangover on a visit home

my mum told me once that my brother got food poisoning off leftover rice but i'm pretty sure that was just what he told her to cover up a massive puking hangover on a visit home

I had a family member that had a similar event with some supposedly iffy carrots.
Carrots were henceforth banned from the home. Whiskey remained a close companion.

Well I just had left over risotto that was in the crock pot over night. So rice and dairy (with all the butter and cheese in it) and it still tasted good. Not sick yet. Maybe I will rid myself of all of my phobias. There are currently 8 spiders in this room and I haven't freaked out. I'm just keeping tabs on their whereabouts.

Well I just had left over risotto that was in the crock pot over night. So rice and dairy (with all the butter and cheese in it) and it still tasted good. Not sick yet. Maybe I will rid myself of all of my phobias. There are currently 8 spiders in this room and I haven't freaked out. I'm just keeping tabs on their whereabouts.
Those spiders are killing the flys (Is it flys or flies ? I mean fly is the species right ?) that would be living all over your kitchen by the sounds of things. You should be thanking them.

I don't mind food being left out but it bugs the shit out me when housemates leave food in the oven after it's been cooked. I don't give a shit if you're eating it now, I just don't want to have to move it to cook my own shit.

I don't mind food being left out but it bugs the shit out me when housemates leave food in the oven after it's been cooked. I don't give a shit if you're eating it now, I just don't want to have to move it to cook my own shit.
Complaints like this can fuck off.

You're saying you hate having to pick something up and move it. Like for fuck sake man. You have hands don't you ? You have a spine ?

Some people.

Put the toilet seat down, move that cup, I bet you're one of those "somebody do something" Types

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It becomes a problem when it begins to leak all the over place. If it's just a pot or whatever it's fine but one of thems gotten into the habit of leaving those cook in the bag chicken things on the main oven tray. The fuck am I supposed to do with that thing.

It becomes a problem when it begins to leak all the over place. If it's just a pot or whatever it's fine but one of thems gotten into the habit of leaving those cook in the bag chicken things on the main oven tray. The fuck am I supposed to do with that thing.
Cook in a bag ? What the fuck ? You people don't live right.

1634-511294-KNORR-Cook-in-Bg-BBQ-flvour.png

Those things, they're actually quite nice. Though leaving them in the bag for days after is a terrible idea.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back