Food Glorious Food (1 Viewer)

hag said:
my boss is vegetarian, she goes through the same thing every day in the canteen where i work. every now and again, there's some *edible* which she can eat which is vege and she's gets all happy. but most days she just eats chips and ketchup and whimpers. it's not fair.

I don't even bother to eat in UCD anymore. Just flapjacks and fruit. I can't have bread, so there isn't usually much available. And the canteen, while they serve veggie options, just gives out slop that gives me tummy pains and requires to much salt to get any flavour out of it that it just isn't worth it.

I have a grate man for that, but I'm not telling you who he is, or he'll never come back to me and do the rest of the stuff I want doing.
Gong Farmer said:
A board for grown-up stuff like numbers for electricians and plumbers.

kirstie said:
I have a grate man for that, but I'm not telling you who he is, or he'll never come back to me and do the rest of the stuff I want doing.
is it neil?

jane said:
Okay, Hag is going to laugh at me because I have yet to get this sorted out, so petrified am I of being swindled, but the light in my bathroom is busted. It's one of those pull-cord things, and something about the clicky bit is broken. I think the whole mechanism needs replacing. It's a fairly simple job, but because the thing is connected to the mains, I need an electrician to do it.

Does he work on the south side? Or know someone who does? That would totally rock.
that light fitting is real strange. well, it's actually broken and needs to be replaced. oh right, that's what you said. do you ever miss the toilet at night time? or when you're just too tired to aim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back