Fontaines DC (3 Viewers)

I suppose he's saying Fontaines DC are just part of these lads' corporate portfolio, so to speak.

Which they probably are, but that's not really a condemnation of Fontaines DC., I suppose they could reject the leg up being offered to them on principle, there's something to be said for that...

I suppose he's saying Fontaines DC are just part of these lads' corporate portfolio, so to speak.

Which they probably are, but that's not really a condemnation of Fontaines DC., I suppose they could reject the leg up being offered to them on principle, there's something to be said for that...

do they have a module in Punk Ethics in BIMM?

im pretty sure theyre taught the opposite. i think BIMM are in the business of perpetuating such Music Business.
i dunno. would they have gotten as big or far without the leg up?

do they have a module in Punk Ethics in BIMM?

im pretty sure theyre taught the opposite. i think BIMM are in the business of perpetuating such Music Business.
i dunno. would they have gotten as big or far without the leg up?
Definitely not, but sure so few people do or can. I'm all for damning the industry.

Last edited:
Sure it's just classic Irish begrudgery. :D May as well say the same about U2 seeing as they're just an tenuously connected to Press Up.

Read this, it's fucking scathing.

This gave me a lovely warm nostalgia buzz, because it's the sort of thing I'd have written in my 20s. I wouldn't write it now, because it's just an exercise in creating an anti-establishment story out of a few facts and, y'know, I have other shit to care about. Still though, well done garysolonely

This gave me a lovely warm nostalgia buzz, because it's the sort of thing I'd have written in my 20s. I wouldn't write it now, because it's just an exercise in creating an anti-establishment story out of a few facts and, y'know, I have other shit to care about. Still though, well done garysolonely
Ah egg

Yeah
It's that classic hedgehog thing, where you have a single worldview and you fit everything into it

Gary hates Developers and Fontaines, so why not connect them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back