Fontaines DC (2 Viewers)

So, does everyone here hate the Fontaines yet?

Don't y'all usually find a reason to hate popular stuff?
wouldn't be a fan of them at all but fair dues to them etc. I was surprised to see how generally liked they were in this thread alright though. (if i'm remembering correctly from reading it a few months back). would have thought they were in for an all-in shitting on from thumped

wouldn't be a fan of them at all but fair dues to them etc. I was surprised to see how generally liked they were in this thread alright though. (if i'm remembering correctly from reading it a few months back). would have thought they were in for an all-in shitting on from thumped
They’d get a royal shitting on from me if i could even be bothered. But this is the site that waxed poetic in 2005 about how fucking epically transcendant Arcade Fire were, so don’t hold out hope.

Black Midi and Idles were AWFUL. Fontaines were grand and you could see that performance doing a lot to get them headlining UK festival stages next year. No tune, mind...

Cate Le Bon should have won, seemed to have sound problems on the night, singing was a bit off key

Black Midi and Idles were AWFUL. Fontaines were grand and you could see that performance doing a lot to get them headlining UK festival stages next year. No tune, mind...

Cate Le Bon should have won, seemed to have sound problems on the night, singing was a bit off key

But sure it’s subjective right? Why ‘should she have won’?

It’s not based on that nights performance ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back